Question about Pop-up offers

You know how you will sometimes get those offers for the $9.99 gold (125) package and with it comes upgrades for the décor part of a venue?

So my question is… 

Has anyone noticed any rhyme or reason when you get those offers?

I ask because…. Back in December my dad passed away and I inherited his iPad. There was a game that my whole family played together and I could not bring myself to stop playing his game so I set up his iPad as a different user so I could keep playing that game. I also decided to play Restaurant Rush on that iPad. I am basically all done with that game so I decided to download and play Cooking Dash on his tablet since I have nothing left to do on my tablet since I have been playing for years now.

I am having so much fun replaying all the venues over again. When I originally started playing there were no vouchers for the AutoChef so I would spend so much money to buy the gold and get the autochef. I’m not going to do that this time. I’m just going to be patient and wait til I win them with the vouchers on the deal wheel.

I am still buying gold but not as often. I’m actually being patient this time around. What I do is save my change for 2 weeks then go to Coin Star and turn it in for an iTunes gift card (if you do that there is no fee) and use that to buy my gold.

So, I started playing and pretty much for every venue I have opened I will get that $9.99 offer and then I get a bundle offer to buy upgrades for 50% less gold. I like those offers because you only have to spend the gold not your coins. And it’s hard to save up the coins to buy upgrades. And I refuse to buy the coin packages like I did the first time around.

And that’s why I wanted to know if anyone has noticed when those offers pop up? I just opened up the Enso Sushi venue and I could really use more upgrades but I don’t want to spend my precious gold until I get one of those offers. I thought maybe they popped up after you finished the first season? Maybe they pop up on a certain day of the week and I never noticed?

Anyone have any clue?

Comments

• Jonesy17Jonesy17 Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    They seemed to be linked to the Trial of Styles, so I think it depends on which ones are the main venue for that trial.
  • XandraSkyXandraSky Registered Users 49 Posts
    Interesting and that would make sense because I just opened Metal Italian restaurant and I got 3 pop up offers for that venue and I believe that venue is on this latest TOS 

i might have to leave Enso Sushi for now and open other venues related to TOS

thank you

because I have all the venues on my other tablet I never really paid attention to those pop-up offers since I already bought all the upgrades. Grrrrrr