Unable to play past level 7 season 2 in table steaks

adiasadias Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
Every time I try to play level 8 season 2 of table steaks the game crashes. I have even uninstalled the game and re-installed, started from the beginning and still no luck.  I have been reporting this issue for 3 days now and cannot get any help from support. I have lost over 100 groceries trying to progress in this game , but it is all for naught.  PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE ASAP.  Very Frustrated and Disappointed.  I have left help tickets to support in the game.  

Answers

• megatommmegatomm Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    I have the same problem, it says that I have to report this with the code attached 
  • megatommmegatomm Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    I have the same problem, it says that I have to report this with the code attached 
  • spaceball5001spaceball5001 Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    I was able to get past Season 2 episode 8, but i was not able to try again on it to serve all customers. 
  • spaceball5001spaceball5001 Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    I was able to get past Season 2 episode 8, but i was not able to try again on it to serve all customers. 
  • shibobbleshibobble Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I have the same problem. Need 4 stars on Season 2 Episode 8 yet everytime I try and play it again, it crashes and the app turns off. We're in a lockdown so it's important that this gets fixed soon!!