Game crashes immediately on Android

abstolerabstoler Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
Hi all,
The game has been working just fine on my Android device for over a year. Today, it suddenly stopped working. This morning, the game would open but then crash after I played any level. Now, the game won't even open past the splash screen. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, restarting, and nothing. Oddly, it seems that if I uninstall and reinstall, the game is fine until I link my facebook account. It then starts crashing. Any idea what's going on? 

Comments

• bacadribacadri Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I have exactly the same problem.
  • cocopop74cocopop74 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Same here! It just started yesterday 4/18
  • ArthurEdwardArthurEdward Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Same here. I'm really contemplating uninstalling it for good
  • bacadribacadri Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Is the problem fixed on one of your sides ?
    I took it off one of my android’s (Samsung notebook) and put it on another (Chromebook). It’s crashed a few times but not as nearly like it did before. It’s not crashing once I complete a level & it opens up completely. I hope this works cause if not, I’m out of money and electronic devices. Have you reached out to their customer service?
  • ArthurEdwardArthurEdward Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    No. I reinstalled it and OFCOURSE lost all progress. It gave me maybe 5 min of play before it started crashing again, just enough to see 2,5 years of playing go to waste. 
    Ugh I am so sorry. 
  • GraveheartGraveheart Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Same, well what happened to me was that the game got stuck trying to download stuff as soon as i loaded it (unsuccessfully) about 3 months ago.  I tried reinstalling, still didn't work, so i stopped playing.  Until last week when i got my account and progress back on my phone (Samsung Galaxy S7), the game finally downloaded all assets and now it crashes as soon as i start it, regardless of if it's on wifi or cell data.  have cleared the cache of my phone, of the game, sucks to not be able to play =(.  
  • MincoMinco Registered Users 9 Posts
    Same here several times and during the trials too!
  • LisaLoverLisaLover Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I am still having these same issues on my Android device. I loaded the game onto my iPad now also and the games won't even sync to my game levels that I had. Basically, if I want to play this game/app I would have to start back over..Which I won't do. I have contacted support and they instruct me to restart my phone, restart my app, uninstall and reinstall, be sure to log into my Facebook account. I have done all of these steps numerous times and now today the support crew stated that I have placed too many tickets and they were closing the current correspondence with me via email. Iam bummed! I was at Level 60 (almost 61), Fame of 19 and sadly have put lots of time and unfortunately money into this game. 

I restarted my router. When I did this, it seems to work a little better. Now I still have problems with it stopping in the middle of a game probably every couple of days but it’s working a little bit better. I’m still really nervous that it’s going to crash again and then I’m never going to be able to get it to work again. I literally took it off my android, put it on my new android restarted my router and then it worked. Hope this helps
  • brokenuserbrokenuser Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Same issue here!