Levels that fulfill recipe requirements to get gold

124Next

Comments

• LatteLadyLatteLady Registered Users 5 Posts
    Does anyone know the best episodes to use for making stewed carrots in Caveman Paleo for the Adventure Treasure Hunt?
  • keishareneekeisharenee Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    I think season 4episode 13 gives5 or 6 stewed carrots
  • LatteLadyLatteLady Registered Users 5 Posts
    Thank you @keisharenee I was able to get 5 out of it before my time ran out. There may be more, if all customers are served. Thanks!
  • SmartyPantsCarrieSmartyPantsCarrie Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    For anyone trying to fulfill Prawns a la Plancha in Tapas Del Mar, you get 5 if them in Season 3 Episode 1.
    Update. Just did this episode. As of 2/8/19 I only got 1
  • HeidiFishHeidiFish Registered Users 78 Posts
    Check this link for all the episodes that have the most for each recipe. I find this invaluable!  https://mappbox.com/2017/05/17/cooking-dash-daily-goals-cheat-sheet/ (a huge thanks to whoever created this!)
  • jaystarrjaystarr Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    What happened to that awesome mappbox site? It was the absolute bee’s knees.
  • punkysdilemmapunkysdilemma Registered Users 160 Posts
    mappbox seems to be down but you can pull the list out of the Internet Wayback Machine.
  • forettaforetta Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Does anyone know what happened to the mapbox site???
  • squirtattasquirtatta Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    mappbox seems to be down but you can pull the list out of the Internet Wayback Machine.
    THANK YOU!!!
  • dani048dani048 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I’ve been playing this game for about 10 years and I’ve thought about this and creating so many other cheats many times but never did. I finally thought to myself... hmm maybe there’s a forum. I really thought no one played this anymore but yay!!! People do so you for sharing that. Does anyone know if there is a cheat for which supers and vips go to which ones? I know I can click the vips and it shows but I can never remember it. And the supers I know some but not all and I know some can be used on other ones. Also sometimes the super shows with no sign but they still show up and leave money.. why does that happen?