Free gold videos not working

For a week now I haven’t been able to watch videos for free gold. Usually can watch 8 per day and they reset at 12pm but now just get a bubble that says there are no videos available. Messaged customer care and they said they don’t control the ads and there’s nothing they can do. I’m level 53 and fame tier 11. Progress is impossible without these daily rewards or spending a lot of money. Anyone else had this problem?

Comments

• PillowcasePillowcase Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I'm having this issue too. It started about a week ago for me as well, videos don't really load and when they do it's usually the same two ads 8 times. With a lot of "no videos available" messages in between each time. 
  • Jordan RyanJordan Ryan Registered Users 36 Posts
    I can’t get even one video to play. Have tried everything, turning off my phone, deleting background apps, checking storage, changing connection. Nothing works. Really irritating, without the free gold option or spending a ridiculous amount of money the game is unplayable
    You don't have videos at all? That's totally brutal... It took me hundreds of tries to slog through 8 videos that don't like loading. As I write this, the issue seems to have fixed itself on my end. Maybe give it time? Does it work now?
    Nope still nothing, I keep trying over and over on both wifi and 4G connections. Customer Care ensures me they’ve raised the issue for review and are keeping the ticket open while waiting for an update. I will continue to try in hope they will eventually come back
  • debs9999debs9999 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I am having this same issue as well no videos at all for last 7 days. Really frustrating.
    Are you all using Android? I was having this issue for a while, and while it was there, the videos would play but after tons of tries in between each. It seemed like the bug was on their end, but hearing others still having similar issues may mean it’s more fundamental. I have this issue fixed, but to everyone suffering from this bug, good luck to you, hopefully somebody can reply with more details. Or it can silently fix itself.
    I’m on an iPhone X, still no luck here
  • J0920J0920 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Same. Videos haven’t been working for two weeks now. I hope they fix it soon because it’s hard to advance without the free gold. 
    Strange... I have an iPhone and yet my videos work fine. Maybe it's region? I'm not really sure what else could be causing this issue, it may indeed be on their end.
     Customer care came back and suggested I do all the same things I’ve already done and said I’m not seeing ads because of my demographic??? Strange that I was seeing ads every day up until 3 weeks ago and now there’s nothing for me
  • J0920J0920 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Ads have started working for me again. I don’t think I made any changes but I get my usual 8 videos a day. The videos don’t work right after one another. I’ll need to wait a couple minutes before I see the next video. 
    Hi Jordan I am an I phone user as well and no videos for 3+ weeks. Customer service says it’s regional issue but can’t believe it’s going on and on,
    It’s so unfortunate that while some people have their problem resolved some are still having issues and definitely this will make the game so much less enjoyable 
    Update: if you’re on iPhone you need to reset advertising identifier, settings > privacy > advertising > reset advertising identifier. This worked for me, can get all 8 videos now after nothing for weeks.