Saturday 12th trial of style

Same problem again!  I contacted Help last time and they said their team was working on it ‘as we speak’.  It’s getting beyond a joke now.  They did send me 20 gold and I had a couple of screens showing a golden saucer on each one, but it wasn’t added and then at the end of the last Trial of style I lost two saucers.  Not at all happy about losing another two and was hoping to gain one as well.

i really like this game but it’s getting impossible now and I feel cheated.  I’ve been playing for years now and must’ve spent a fair bit on the game too

Comments

• Eddie71Eddie71 Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    I suspect the recent update broke something. ToS not working for me either. I will lose another 2 saucers.
  • Brooke191295Brooke191295 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    They gave me just 10 gold. :( 
  • rkhydenrkhyden Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Be sure to snapshot if you can when losing saucers, and comment to them about it. I couldn’t play last time or this time, but they did award me back my lost saucers, so just continue to complain and document! 
  • lavender8lavender8 Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    After the last update TOS isn’t working for me either.   Please fix already !!
  • kokkinokatakikokkinokataki Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    They don’t appear to be consistent with the compensation either, I got 20 gold, Brooke191295 got 10, how is that fair?  I didn’t get saucers back either.

I’ve  already put my complaints in!
  • Saar13Saar13 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    TOS does not work for me either. What can be done besides asking help to assistance? 

• ChaosReleasedChaosReleased Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    At least you guys got gold or saucers. I complained with the last ToS and again today and they just now got back to me saying don’t respond we’re looking into the issue. Like seriously!! 
  • tracyphtracyph Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I got gold and they said 2 saucers, but lost them again at the end of the TOS. Glad though that it's them and not just my phone. At least there is a hope of getting it fixed.