Trial of styles

TEEJAETEEJAE Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
Anyone have any network problem trying to play the newest Trial of Style event? It can’t seem to connect to the server even though I don’t have any network issue. 
Prev1

Comments

• HeidiFishHeidiFish Registered Users 78 Posts
    Yes, I just put a ticket in to customer service. I rarely have problems like this and restarting my iPad usually works, but not this time. 
  • TEEJAETEEJAE Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    So I’m not the only one! I also contacted the customer service. Waiting for their response. 
  • DizzyDZDizzyDZ Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    I just came here and signed up to say I’m having this issue, as well. I was unable to participate in the Metal Chef series finale yesterday, too. It just says that it can’t connect to the server and to check my internet connection. My internet is strong enough to watch the videos without any problem, so I don’t think it’s me. 
  • rkhydenrkhyden Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I too have had issues, I put in a concern last night and have heard nothing back. I was glad to see I’m not the only one!
  • myjulmyjul Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I have the same issue. I guess I won’t participate in this one. 
    They just sent me 20 golds, but have not responded to my ticket, and I still can’t play the trial of style. Maybe they can’t resolve the problem so gave gold instead. We’ll lose a couple of saucers, but maybe if they put those venues in a ToS in the near future we can easily get them back.

• MissJaye81MissJaye81 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I can’t get on the level either. I’ve already reached out to CS on a separate issue, still waiting to hear back. I think they’re having service/server issues all around. The game crashes horribly. It wasn’t always like this. 
  • TEEJAETEEJAE Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Amazing that they gave you gold bars!  I hope they do the same for me. They still haven’t responded yet. 😔
  • kokkinokatakikokkinokataki Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Same for me.  I’ve been checking back all day and it says it can’t generate the level.  Really miffed that I’ll lose two saucers.  Also can never contact help through the game
  • Eddie71Eddie71 Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    Me too, I can’t access the ToS. That’s too bad, I was doing well getting saucers. :(
    on the other hand, at least the ads work now since the update. 
  • marian4pmarian4p Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Same issue here, could not connect to the server. ToS expiring in 7 hours.
  • Brooke191295Brooke191295 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    The new Trial of Style isn’t working either. I got 10 gold last time this happened and that’s it. They can at least suspend the defending saucers thing especially when there’s a problem at their side. 
  • rkhydenrkhyden Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I cannot get into the new one either, and I lost saucers for not completing las5 one! But I wrote to them and complained and sent a snapshot of losing the saucers and they awarded them back.  But if we don’t get to play, we lose all the prizes! Crazy!
  • tiffdretiffdre Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I am having the same issue. It started with the last trial of style. It has to be an issue on their end as I took my ipad to work to see if it would give the same error.  The WiFi there is amazing and I got the same message. Frustrating as I lost all my saucers from not being able to play last time. 
  • schronisterschronister Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Anyone able to get this fixed? I haven’t been able to participate in this or the last trial of style and I’m tired of losing saucers when nothing is wrong on my end
  • DizzyDZDizzyDZ Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    I can’t play the new one, either, and CS hasn’t responded to me yet about the last one. This ToS looks like one where I have all the venues, too! Figures, right?
  • Sweet_Tee79Sweet_Tee79 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I haven’t gotten in the TOS or the Series Finale for the last 3 days due to the same issue. The level wont’t generate and says no internet connection. I’ve complained twice in 3 days. Received 25 gold and a High Roller Wheel for my trouble. I have lost a couple of saucers in the mean time as well. They need to figure this out!
    Clearly I need to complain because the gold is a big deal. Lol. But yeah...I can’t get into this one either. Same issue. I have great service. Smh
  • TZ525TZ525 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Any tech person fixing the problem tho? How do I create a ticket? 
  • kokkinokatakikokkinokataki Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Settings - customer care - contact us

Yesterday, when what was the current style of trial didn’t work I contacted them this way and they said they were aware of the problem and working on it.  However, this new style of trial still doesn’t work, told them again and not had a reply yet.

I'm playing on an ipad, wondering what everyone else is playing on that has the same problem?
  • NellzNellz Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Its been a week and half for me that I have not been able to participate in any series finale or the trial of styles. Ive contacted customer support twice and either im getting cold or finale or trial style saucers. Its nice that Im getting them but I want this issue to be fixed. My connection is great so Im so confused why this is happening 
  • TikitooTikitoo Registered Users 3 Posts
    Yep, very frustrating - such a silly little thing, but it’s my stress relief choice these days....and like Pavlovs dog, I need that reward 😳
    I’m also not able to get into this ToS either. I am also using an iPad - and I think there have been iOS updates last week and this weekend, too. So it could be a problem with the iOS and Glu is trying to figure it out. I’ve put in a ticket again. Last time they gave me 25 gold for missing the ToS and when I sent a screenshot of the saucers I lost (after a ToS ends you get a pop up showing what saucers you lost) they returned them back to me. I miss getting wheel spins and other prizes, but at least the ToS events are now so much more frequent than they used to be. 
  • Eddie71Eddie71 Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    Heidi, no point in getting back that Metal chef saucer, you’re just going to lost it right back after this current ToS. LOL
  • esmileskiesmileski Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Same!  I’ve lost many saucers. Also losing the spins and rewards. Hope they fix it soon
  • zakkizakki Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    First issue was the episodes not loading all the way. I wasted a few VIP preps because the episodes didn’t work. Now i have this connection issue. They said it could be storage, i have 60 gb free. Reset network settings, diff WiFi, restarted, smh
  • msjamieelizabethmsjamieelizabeth Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    TEEJAE said:
    Anyone have any network problem trying to play the newest Trial of Style event? It can’t seem to connect to the server even though I don’t have any network issue. 
    I am having this problem too! I placed a ticket with support the other day through the tech support link in the App Store and the guy kept saying he needs to know what the name of the trial of style was, and it isn’t the name of the level or in the news section and he couldn’t tell me where the name is. When I sent him screenshots he said he didn’t want to help anymore and was closing the ticket and I could open a new one if I want assistance. 
    It seems to be working now. 
  • tracyphtracyph Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Just got back in!
  • TikitooTikitoo Registered Users 3 Posts
    Phew!