Trial of Style Rewards

Thanks for making the reward for placing 11-20 better than a Fast Flo!  But honestly, I'd rather have 5 gold than a Fast and Flingerous too.  The only VIPs I'd consider preferring over 5 gold are the 4 that have an auto chef or auto serve (Cray, Nate, Richard, or Becca), and even then, I'm not sure.  I actually strategize the ToS so that if I can't get in the top 10, I'll make sure I get 21st place rather than 20th.  
I'd much rather have 5x gold be for placing 11-20, and the VIP for 21-30, and I'm guessing I'm not the only one who thinks this?

Comments

• SanguinarianSanguinarian Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    I agree
  • AlisonAlison Registered Users 26 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Totally agree, I mostly finish in the top ten (not bragging, just saying) and most of the time I would prefer 5 gold than what I get from my spins. Why is there no gold on the premium wheels! I really don't care about clothing.

The High roller wheel, which I worked hard to get gave me 2x Carry Four Flo (Al Bondigas) the other day... I felt cheated.
  • hnacksonhnackson Registered Users 38 Posts
    I've said it before, the developers are out of touch with what we want to win. I always want gold over most anything. They're very stingy with this game. 
  • Athena480Athena480 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I am so angry. I got 4th place and got a free spin on the premium wheel and got 2 VIP tickets after I reset the wheel 3 times trying to avoid those stupid tickets. I have so many! I worked hard to get to third place and then someone bumped me last minute to fourth and I get 2 VIP tickets. I would rather have had anything else. I get 2 VIP tickets on the daily wheel. Getting annoyed with this game. The prizes are awful lately. This isn’t the first time, it’s like every freaking time..... 
  • emanfoudaemanfouda Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    We should accumulate rewards so if you place in 11-20 . You get 3 golds plus 5 Golds plus fast and flingerous 
  • kokkinokatakikokkinokataki Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Also when you’ve already got the rewards also, when you’ve already got the reward for Serve ‘Em Up, like the clothing or pets, I think an alternative prize should be offered
  • kokkinokatakikokkinokataki Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Sorry for the gobbledegook at the beginning of that post, my comment disappeared while I was typing and then got added after I posted!🙄
  • twinklewindtwinklewind Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Just wanted to move this post up to recent for more discussion/suggestions. I do not mind outfits, since they help you do better in trial of style, but it would be nice to get more than tickets and prep recipes for placing second. Or maybe there could be a marketplace to trade tickets and prep recipes?