Options

Game still not working

deathicadeathica Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
I’ve been playing this game for a long time but I’m becoming frustrated at this latest bug that still hasn’t been fixed. I missed out on some levels of trial of style last week because the game kept crashing even when I did do the levels and used my vip and tickets the game didn’t record my progress. If a daily goal asks you to earn coins you can’t complete that either because any level I have tried does not register your progress. I sent a ticket and was told team was aware of the issue which doesn’t really give more information on if and when this will be fixed. Now the next trial of style has been on since yesterday has about 1 day 5 hours left haven’t even made any progress on this as again still doesn’t record the progress. The trial of style trophies quest that you can get special rewards if you are top 20 or 10 etc is now not achievable. Would just like to know if this is going to be fixed before the latest trial of style is over and I loose  more saucers because I don’t want to keep wasting my vip customers, tickets and my time on these levels for no reason.

Comments

• Options
    kokkinokatakikokkinokataki Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Totally agree with all your comments.  Frustration is turning to anger now tbh.  Seems a pretty shoddy way to treat long term players who have built up their game and spent money on it.  Newer players also can’t progress.  The amount of game play left is very limited.  Every time something else doesn’t work I add it to my current ticket.  I expect they’re fed up with me now.
  • Options
    ChaosReleasedChaosReleased Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I don’t understand how they can’t fix it by now. Just pull the old code and use that as the “update”. I too can’t progress in ANYTHING and keep spamming their “customer help” section with all the problems. Really doesn’t make me want to try the “new” dinner dash. Maybe this is how they retire the game. Screw that I won’t spend any more money for any games by Glu. 
  • Options
    viveryvivery Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I feel sorry for people who have already spent money on this app. Such poor customer service with so much technical glitch. If this doesn’t get resolved within a week, I’ll just stop playing altogether.  It’s been too long to get this game right without any announcement to the users regarding such known problems. No one does anything about this.