Trial of style crashes

2Next

Comments

• TEEJAETEEJAE Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Not sure the issue is with the videos as I can only watch it at night anyways and even though I play throughout the day nothing is being credited. 
  • fatoufatou Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Have you tried not watching them at all or watching them at another time ? I am not quite sure about the timing the reset is done  
  • Eddie71Eddie71 Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    Don’t watch any of the 8 free vids.  NONE. If you open just one, you’re stuck until they reset the next day. Figure what time these vids reset for your time zone, and plan accordingly. Good luck, and yes the vids are the problem.
  • mintchocolatechipmintchocolatechip Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I believe it resets 24 hours from when you watched the videos. I started playing again 8PM EST today and no crashes as of yet after having not watched any videos. I remember watching the videos somewhere around this time last night as well. I attempted playing before 8PM throughout today and nothing registered before now.
  • Eddie71Eddie71 Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
     The videos reset the same time each day. For me, it is 4pm PST, no matter what, watched or not.  I can watch my 8 vids at 3:50 and have a fresh batch of 8 a few minutes later. It is not 24 hours after you watch one, so you can plan accordingly.
    You guys are so right! Tried it and it worked! Now I just have to wait until vids reset again tomorrow! Thx everyone! Let’s hope they resolve the situation altogether! Happy holidays!
  • canyousaywhuutcanyousaywhuut Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Its not just the videos. I just hope they return back to before the update!!! And fast please. Im losing saucers, missing series finales because i cant play. 
  • ChangPowPowChangPowPow Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    If you use a vpn, turn it off. 
  • canyousaywhuutcanyousaywhuut Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    edited December 2020
    If you use a vpn, turn it off. 
    Im not using vpn but it still wont work. Im now unable to prep vips in the prep kitchen fast. ☹️ 
    Are there other solutions other than not watching videos?
  • KatieHKatieH Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    I agree that it’s not just the videos anymore. I haven’t tried to watch any videos today and the game has suddenly started glitching again (albeit right at the end of the day). Back to earning no money or stars. Can’t believe they still haven’t fixed it yet! So annoying as missing out on so much gold as the videos rarely work for me either! 
    Anyone have any update on when will this issue be updated? It’s been at least 3 weeks now!
  • ChaosReleasedChaosReleased Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    TEEJAE said:
    Anyone have any update on when will this issue be updated? It’s been at least 3 weeks now!
    Nope. Just got a “when we hear back from the team, we’ll let you know.” Almost ready to uninstall it and swear off any Glu games as they clearly suck at basic coding. 
  • AmyVAmyV Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I’m glad to see that I’m not the only one this is happening too. It’s the end of January and still occurring. It’s soooo annoying! I wrote to them today so we’ll see what they say. Has gone on way too long without it being fixed!