Progress Not Saved

viveryvivery Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
Ever since the app update, I’ve noticed that I got booted out of every episode I finish (successfully passing the episode or not). This sometimes leads to my progress not being saved, but it still takes away my supplies/VIP tickets/prep recipes. I’ve tried playing twice since last night, and lost Auto Chef & Swift Serve VIP recipes along with 10 supplies. I’m unable to provide any snapshot here as I just got booted out once done with an episode. I see that this is an ongoing issue that players lose their VIP tickets & prep recipes since Trial of Style. If this is not fixed, I see no point of playing this game anymore as progress isn’t saved and I lose my collected recipes and supplies as well.

Please compensate my lost VIP recipes and supplies here. Customer Service should inform players once this is fixed as it’s no use playing the game when progress isn’t saved.

Comments

• viveryvivery Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Just to add: the issue is related to what was happening with the previous ToS: https://communities.glu.com/cooking-dash/discussion/5460856/trial-of-style-crashes

I am bummed with how customer service would keep me waiting forever and the issue isn’t resolved. So I gotta post the problem here.
    Update This is what’s happening: I’ve passed the first episode but I can’t play the next one. The icon is still shown with a lock:

• heatherwallheatherwall Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Im having the same exact issue. Its been almost a week now. I play the level, pass and right before it shows you your total score , stars etc it glitches to the main screen and my progress is never saved. It also takes my groceries to play but never gives me any of the points and I don't advance. Ive sent this in to the admin as well.
    Im having the same exact issue. Its been almost a week now. I play the level, pass and right before it shows you your total score , stars etc it glitches to the main screen and my progress is never saved. It also takes my groceries to play but never gives me any of the points and I don't advance. Ive sent this in to the admin as well.
    The community found that it was the free videos to earn free gold that have caused this glitch we are experiencing. It has resolved my issue. Hopefully, it will help yours too: https://communities.glu.com/cooking-dash/discussion/comment/6956741
  • canyousaywhuutcanyousaywhuut Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Its not just the videos. I sometimes adjust the date and time to have More VIPs but after adjusting, its glitching. I hope they would go back to before the update. 
  • JohnnBoiJohnnBoi Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I contacted customer service and they said they were aware of the issue and were already working on a fix. They were nice enough to also send me 10 free golds 
  • punkysdilemmapunkysdilemma Registered Users 160 Posts
    Are we ever getting a fix for this?! Man, it’s annoying. 
  • muhreemuhree Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I upgraded my phone from the iPhone 7 to the iPhone 12 mini in November 2020 and have had this problem since then. The game is pretty much useless to me right now and I basically just use it to watch videos daily to collect gold. I’ve contacted customer service at least 4 times and only get the same generic reply that they’re aware of the issue and working on it. It’s frustrating. 
  • florafilanflorafilan Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Found a fix for this problem.  If you are using an iPhone, after watching 8 videos, go to phone settings -> Advertising -> reset advertising identifier, then restart the game.  It should be alright then.
  • IsaswanIsaswan Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hi everyone. I’m having the same problem with the progress not saved for more than two months and the game’s contact service is completely useless. The game works properly for a few hours sometimes but then the same again. Is the same for you?