Latest update March 2021

squirtattasquirtatta Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
Has anyone done the latest update? Don’t want to do it yet until I hear its glitch-free!

Comments

• Eddie71Eddie71 Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    Nope! Saw it, not touching it either until I hear feedback.
    You know the saying, fool me once, shame on you, but fool me twice....
  • meepy01meepy01 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Hi everyone, I've been following the glitches thread closely as I was so frustrated over Xmas that I couldn't play properly (and through here realised it was after watching the free gold videos). My iPad automatically runs updates... so I noticed yesterday that the free gold videos were working like they did pre-Xmas (but was still only watching them right before the reset). I forgot to watch the videos before the reset today (11am for me), so decided to watch them anyway and see if the problem has been fixed. And it appears it has been :)

Got my free gold, coins added to my total, episodes completing as normal. Fingers crossed it stays fixed!
  • mintchocolatechipmintchocolatechip Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    edited March 2021
    Another confirmation for the newest update fixing the gold/video glitch. I watched all 8 videos and then played a game right after - everything looks like it's back to normal.

Although now, I don't have any of the TapJoy offers for free gold. I'm constantly getting, "We're sorry. Unfortunately there are no offers available to you." Does anyone else have this issue too?
    *I don't think this is related to the update though as this has been an issue for me for almost a week.
  • KatieHKatieH Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    Yep, I also have the TapJoy issue - it started for me about 2 weeks ago and hoped the update would fix it but it hasn’t! 
    So since I last posted, things were great and everything was working like it used to. However four days ago, I’m now getting the issue of no free gold videos available. This hasn’t ever been a problem for me since I’ve been playing (several years now) and the response from customer care was that there mustn’t be any video ads in my area, but to check every now and then. I’m in Sydney, this seems unlikely. 

They gave me 5 Gold to move me on, but considering I used to collect 8 a day with the videos and have missed out on completing the daily challenge to watch 4 videos for free gold, it’s hardly any consolation. Hopefully the fix it soon, otherwise would love to hear how others are getting around it!
    Are you on iOS or Android?
    Hi Katie, iOS! I’ve always played on an iPad
    Try closing the game down, then going into settings, then privacy, then tracking. Turn off cooking dash and then allow apps to request to track. Then turn both back on. 
    This works for me when the videos don’t load so hopefully you might have some luck?
    Katie! You are my hero!

I did exactly as you said, and all of a sudden, free gold videos! Thanks so much for your help, only getting 2 gold a day from daily challenges was getting me down. (The response from customer care when I messaged saying I’m getting ad pop ups after playing episodes but no videos available doesn’t seem right, they replied restart your device and we aren’t responsible for advertising 😢)

I’m really loving this community :)