Does everyone else have all the restaurants open at this point?

punkysdilemmapunkysdilemma Registered Users 160 Posts
I've been playing Cooking Dash free-to-play since October of 2015.  I like to play a restaurant until I've at least completed all the episodes (but not necessarily 5-starred them if I don't like the restaurant that much).  Am currently working my way through Swine'n'Dine which is taking a truly amazing amount of gold.
At this point I still haven't opened:
  • Parisian Palace
  • Jamaican Me Hungry
  • Hip Stir Cafe
  • Hip Hop Halal
  • Bouncy Birthday
  • Great Eats of Giza
  • Presto Digesto
  • I'm Really Inuit
  • Chateau Creep
  • Dreamy Delights
  • Bavaria Fest
  • Merry Feastmas
This occasionally cramps my progress through a Trial of Style so I'm thinking of switching my strategy up to get everything open through season 3, but...I've got Country Fried Cabin completely open and still wasn't able to pass the milestone level in the last one.  Sigh. 
What's your strategy?

Comments

• ScifigirlScifigirl Registered Users 2 Posts
    I used to do that but over the last couple of months I have opened new venues sooner for ToS though only if the new restaurant is reasonably down the line given you normally only unlock the ToS level in Season 4! Still have quite a few restaurants to open though. And if you think Swine n Dine takes gold wait till Hipstir Cafe! I opened that a while ago as only needed coins to open rather than gold but it takes a lot of upgrades to pass and it's my least favourite venue.
  • punkysdilemmapunkysdilemma Registered Users 160 Posts
    Ew.  Well, I won't put that one on my "open next" shortlist because I am still frigging working through Swine & Dine. 
  • JArtVJArtV Registered Users 13 Posts
    I always wished the ToS milestones would appear in their release order. As of now I've opened all except Pad Thai Pinball because, like you, I like to finish a venue (or get really close) before starting a new one. So putting that one as the first milestone was really great for me...
    If you're on a gold-sucking venue, following it with a spinoff (like Dreamy Delights) is helpful because you start with a head start on a lot of equipment upgrades. 
  • punkysdilemmapunkysdilemma Registered Users 160 Posts
    Hmmm, maybe I should open Dreamy Delights 'cause I already have the Cutie Cakes autochef...