Has anybody else had this issue?

kokkinokatakikokkinokataki Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
I now have eight free spins on the high roller wheel!  Great!  Except I can’t use them because it says I have all the pets and outfit sets!  I haven’t got all the pets, I think I have two to get and four or five outfit sets, maybe more.  I informed customer care and they said they would pass it on to whoever to fix this at some point.  Gave me 15 gold but it really casts a shadow over the game because there’s nothing to achieve, can’t get any more saucers and the series finales seem to have dried up where I could’ve got another three or four saucers.  So frustrating and I’m starting to lose interest in the game because of it, which is a real shame as I’ve been playing for years.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Comments

• HeidiFishHeidiFish Registered Users 78 Posts
    I have this same problem - I have items left to get but they apparently aren’t in the options for the high roller wheel (or any of the wheels, so now all I ever win is Supers or VIPs). It removes any goal from playing anymore. My family might be happy, though, if this makes me break my Cooking Dash habit, lol. I have been playing daily since the name was “Cooking Dash 2016”!
  • squirtattasquirtatta Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    Happening to me too
  • kokkinokatakikokkinokataki Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Well, I’m up to 19 free spins on the high roller wheel now and have told customer care that I’m not the only one experiencing this and it’s not the way to treat long time players who have put money into the game!  I don’t want gold, I’ve got enough already, and coins.  I just want those spins so I can feel like I’m going somewhere in the game.

🤷🏻‍♀️
  • level003level003 Registered Users 73 Posts
    I have 246 spins now. Have been begging them to at least put gold on there for years. They always promise to pass along the suggestion, but nothing happens. Definitiely decreases desire to play. It's actually better for me to come in 2nd on TOS since I at least get Premium Wheel spins for that. This used to be the best game. I don't understand why they stopped deveoping it.