Options

Has anyone tried version 2.25.0 on ios?

dyyydyyy Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
 Any bug? :) 

Comments

• Options
    twinklewindtwinklewind Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    I just updated two days ago. I think it was working fine the day after I updated, but do not remember exact timing. So I am not sure if the issue is related to the update or not, but when I  try to watch video ads for gold, it just says none available. However, if I fail or quit out of a level, and it offers me to watch a video for gold, that works. Previously, when you said yes to those offers, it would respond no more videos available if you have already watched all of your videos for the day. So it does seem like there are videos to watch. I wonder if something is off with the timing, since the daily goals’ expiration time moved up by two hours - and then I got two sets of new goals this morning (one for two hours). I also tried reboot and turning ad tracking on and off to no avail.

Anyone else experience this or have any ideas? Spending supplies and tickets to fail out of episodes to maybe get an offer to watch a video for gold is not sustainable...
  • Options
    KulaiforniaKulaifornia Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I’m facing the same problem too. I updated the app on 8th June and it was working fine. However, since 12th June, I can’t watch adds for gold any more.