Ads for Gold?

Eddie71Eddie71 Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
For 3 days now, I have not gotten a single ad for gold offer.  That’s 24 chances, lost. Any one else with this issue or any thoughts on how to correct?

Comments

• TEEJAETEEJAE Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Same! I wrote to them today about it. Hopefully it’ll get resolved soon!
  • KulaiforniaKulaifornia Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Same here. They replied yesterday saying they will look into it and gave me 10 gold. Still lost 14 golds.
  • twinklewindtwinklewind Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Customer service only gave me 5 gold lol. By the way, I am using a workaround, but it’s costly: https://communities.glu.com/cooking-dash/discussion/5462353/has-anyone-tried-version-2-25-0-on-ios
  • kokkinokatakikokkinokataki Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    At least two days for me, am going to contact customer care now.  Going to remind them about not being able to use my ten high roller wheel spins as well.
  • punkysdilemmapunkysdilemma Registered Users 160 Posts
    I contacted customer care and got a "we're looking into it" and no gold.  Always amusing when everyone gets different offers...
  • HeidiFishHeidiFish Registered Users 78 Posts
    Same here - another sign that they’re trying to ease out of supporting this game?
  • Dba13Dba13 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Same here. Updated to the 2.25.0 on ios 2 weeks ago with no issues. Now 3 days with no ads to play for gold and issues with no internet connection when I open the game. I have internet for other apps. 
  • squirtattasquirtatta Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    Same for me. But every time I open the game it gives me one gold.
  • grnid3grnid3 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I play on both ios n android platforms. Both have a lot of issues! Ios does not reset the daily wheel every day n when they download a new tos my notifications for the game quit working! I did not update the ios but the android updated on its own! I now get no tos since not updating! Cust service is horrible! They like to blame it on the user instead of saying they r aware of the issues! Takes many times mailing them to only get their usual response of we r aware of it n trying to fix. We all know how long that can take!! If at all!!  I'm not having the ad issue on ios means I didn't update, android, yes! I strongly urge you all to watch a YouTube video posted two days ago by mappbox!!! It addresses what u r experiencing n has a wonderful solution!!
  • wafflesswaffless Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Me too :( only got 5 free gold for compensation.. customer support acknowledged it was a known and across the board issue.. a time frame for when this will be fixed would be nice!
    edited June 2021
    I asked them why some folks are getting gold as compensation when writing in about this and others (me) are not. Customer care straight up told me that no one has received any gold due to this issue…like we’re not going to compare notes on their own company forums. Interesting. 

It’s a game, it’s imaginary currency, it’s not a matter of life or death, but that was weird. 
  • meepy01meepy01 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I’ve noticed an issue with watching the free gold videos since last week (comes up with no videos available), however randomly I’ll be forced to watch a 5-second ad. But as someone earlier mentioned, every time I open the game it’ll pop up with “You have earned 1 gold!” The same as what usually pops up after watching the free gold videos? And I guessed it is because of the random 5-second ads.
    In this way, I’m not getting my standard 8 gold per day after the reset, but I think it’s working out to be more than 8 gold bars a day?? So didn’t think of complaining 
  • BeeKindBeeKind Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I have the same problem, reported it and no gold given as compensate - I’m 76 gold down so far. The game is unplayable when only getting 2 gold a day
    edited June 2021
    meepy01 said:
    randomly I’ll be forced to watch a 5-second ad.
    Did you ever pay a few bucks to get rid of random ads you can't skip or decline?  I did that maybe five years ago...no random gold ads now.  (Which is fine, I hate random ads, but the gold thing is killing me now.) 
  • GinaMarieGinaMarie Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I also sent feedback in about no videos available and it has been going on for about a week and also mentioned about it being part of the daily goals and how you can't complete it so not only are we missing out on gold but also the free daily spins. I didn't get any gold but I did get 2 Deal Wheel spins.

On a side note I have one restaurant I have not upgraded very far yet, when I failed the level, I got an offer to watch a video to get a Super Dish and I did get to watch a video.
    This is pretty fun, I keep getting a daily goal of serving 49 customers in a venue I haven't upgraded very much because no gold.  Sigh.
  • Eddie71Eddie71 Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    I have resorted to using VIP chefs as much as possible, assuming I have the slot and time to restore them. At least this way, there’s a chance to get gold. I like the chef that is fast and gives extra time.
  • wafflesswaffless Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Today was the first time Gold ads have worked for me since mid June!
    Yup, got some yesterday too!

• KittykungfuKittykungfu Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    For 2 weeks I got free gold when opening the app; now I don’t. Was that to make up
    for the gold glitches in the past year?
    Well, *some* of you got free gold for opening the app...I'm perfectly happy they fixed that glitch as I was getting zilch :)
  • dyyydyyy Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    I’m one of those who got free gold when opening the app. Not anymore now. Unhappy… 

however the golds come with cost. 
    In the TOS I used to be able to achieve top 10 easily, even top 3 sometimes. 
    After getting about 400+ free golds in two weeks by opening the app, I’m grouped with master players in the TOS now. I can only get around 30th, which means less high roller wheels or awards of outfits 😭