Options

Crashing

I like others am experiencing crash at the first loading screen.

Comments

• Options
    TyoTyo Registered Users 13 Posts
    Queipo37- I'm sorry to hear that. Can you give me some more details? Android/iPhone? What model type?
  • Options
    Queipo37Queipo37 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Tyo wrote: »
    Queipo37- I'm sorry to hear that. Can you give me some more details? Android/iPhone? What model type?

My iOS is up to date. Dh 2014 never came up on my updates. iPhone 4S.
  • Options
    IhateCrappyProgrammingIhateCrappyProgramming Registered Users 49 Posts
    Might as well tell you also...tried to play without a WiFi connection and now it freezes during the update screen. Gets about 3/4 of the way thru and freezes. Second time this has happened. Tried everything that support recommended.
    iPad 4 with iOS 7
  • Options
    Queipo37, IhateCrappyProgramming,

Definitely frustrating. Thank you for the information. I'll pass the information on to the dev team.

Ihate - Have you tried with wifi enabled? Sometimes that hang is related to getting data and waiting it out can work.
  • Options
    Following up here. I had a chance to talk to the devs.

We apologize for the inconvenience and have fixed a number of issues related to this problem in the next version of the game. Our hope is to have this in your hands soon.

In the meantime, what you can try to do is have WIFI enabled with a strong connection.
  • Options
    SmairsSmairs Registered Users 15 Posts
    Following up here. I had a chance to talk to the devs.

We apologize for the inconvenience and have fixed a number of issues related to this problem in the next version of the game. Our hope is to have this in your hands soon.

In the meantime, what you can try to do is have WIFI enabled with a strong connection.

I suffered the exact same issue....I am using an IPad....I downloaded iCleaner, ran it....and was able to get the game to run.....no problems since...

Good luck
  • Options
    SHONUFTUFSHONUFTUF Registered Users 4 Posts
    I am having the same issues & I HAVE a strong wifi connection. I am using a samsung galaxy s2 on jelly bean os. Been crashing since I subscribed & bought spirit of giving pack. Fix asap or its a wrap! Unsubscribing, deleting & never looking back! Feeling like u guys robbed me rite now. From reading on ur forums looks like im not alone!