Options

Game not opening

My dear Hunter game has been updating since one week now. It has not opened. Please advice on what to do.

Comments

• Options
    Edward.mccrearyEdward.mccreary Registered Users 4 Posts
    Well join the club! I am going on a month now. I tried to send in a support email but they keep saying its an apple issue but the odd thing is it works on all of my other apple products. Then they say close all back ground apps like i didnt do that already! REALLY! And yes tried it in airplane mode and shut the phone down as well. Still the same crap. Gets to the searching for and update and nothing and yes i also have wifi. I think this is a crap company now that they cant even get a good support team. Maybe they should get a room full of monkeys with a few computers in it at least that would be cheaper.
  • Options
    GraFFiX404GraFFiX404 Registered Users 2 Posts
    frankie wrote: »
    My dear Hunter game has been updating since one week now. It has not opened. Please advice on what to do.

that happened to me too. I thought that I'd just delete the game and reinstall it. Didn't know nothing would be saved. Had to start all over again.
  • Options
    Fish killer eliteFish killer elite Registered Users 4 Posts
    I contacted glu about this. They said their servers don't save game progress. They apologized and told me to contact iTunes to request support and request money back that I was dumb enough to spend on this broken corrupted game. It is a free game so glu doesn't care to support it or purchases made to them for cash or gold or what ever you bought from them. It is a fantastic game if it worked. I was done with the game waiting for region 7. Had 3.2 million cash and over 345 gold. I wish they at glu cared enough to support they games they create.:-(