Options

Having problems with game on iPhone,anyone else?

Is everyone playing on the iPhone 4S having problems with the holiday hunts?

Comments

• Options
    sutefuanisutefuani Registered Users 6 Posts
    what kind of problems?
  • Options
    Bigdaddyg10Bigdaddyg10 Registered Users 3 Posts
    g 78 33 wrote: »
    Is everyone playing on the iPhone 4S having problems with the holiday hunts?

Yes. But I have an iPhone 5. I am having issues also. I was able to play for 1 day after the update was released. I posted in the other forum and have not seen a reply yet:

Did all of the below. now it won't launch. Re-install? Will I lose the progress? It gets to "Checking for updates" then hangs and then quits

"Quote Originally Posted by Roone View Post
    Hey everyone, we are aware of reports that a number of users are having issues with the game crashing when loading the game, a region or a hunt. In this latest release we fixed one of the hangs so hopefully that fixed it for you! If not there are a couple of other hangs we just came up with fixes for but unfortunately were not able to get into the last patch. We are testing out a way to get this fix off to you and we will get that out ASAP.

Good news! We do have a work around to get you up and running! It does require you to delete some files on your iOS device.

I've put together a guide that walks you through how to do this on your own! You must make sure you are connected to the internet. Avoid airports or hotels that require you to login through a portal while doing this because if you are not fully logged in it can cause the hang in the first place.

1. Download iExplorer from http://www.macroplant.com/iexplorer/
    2. Install iExplorer
    3. Launch iExplorer. Select continue to use in Demo Mode
    4. Connect iOS device. If device has a password enter it on the device and have device on home screen before device will load in iExplorer
    5. Double Click Apps
    6. Double Click DH 2014 folder
    7. Double Click Library
    8. Delete the below FOLDER
    Apps/DH 2014/Library/BundleData

9. Double Click Caches
    10. Delete the below files/folders if present
    a. 1 file. Apps/DH 2014/Library/Caches/Manifest
    b. 1 file. Apps/DH 2014/Library/Caches/manifesttime.txt
    c. 1 file. Apps/DH 2014/Library/Caches/ABTestConfig.txt
    d. 1 file. Apps/DH 2014/Library/Caches/GluonConfig.txt
    e. 1 file. Apps/DH 2014/Library/Caches/Killswitch.txt
    f. 1 file. Apps/DH 2014/Library/Caches/MissionSettings.txt
    g. 1 folder. Apps/DH 2014/Library/Caches/dynamic_content

11. Launch the game
    Last edited by Bigdaddyg10; Today at 10:41 AM."
  • Options
    g 78 33g 78 33 Registered Users 158 Posts
    My problems a little different I lost my progress in region 4 now every time the game restarts I'm back to the same place every time .all progress and money lost from this point on, it's been going on for awhile I submitted a ticket over a week ago but still no fix,he'll not even a response