DH14 UPDATE: v. 1.2.1 live on iOS. Fixes hanging, saving and more

GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
1.2.1 update addresses the following issues:

· Hang on update screen
· Receiving a “failed to download” message
· Game progress not being saved
· Crashes when booting the game
· Bug fixes and other improvements to game performance

If you are on iOS and have been experiencing any of these issues, please update now to 1.2.1.

We are very aware of the frustration that you all have suffered over the last week while we have been scrambling to get these fixed. The team spent the last week working many long nights to get this rolled out at soon as possible.

Comments

• Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    fix for the android is good, however we still lost all our gold. Isn't there a way to roll back to the time when the save was not occuring. I had 79 gold and now down to 4! I think Glu need to give away some free coins....Christmas is near and you need to atone for your sins :)
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    maxteasemaxtease Registered Users 9 Posts
    Every since I opened up saint helens my game freezes after every challenge, I have to force kill the app. and restart the game everytime, doesn't matter what region I play in. Any cure for this?
    Samsung galaxy s3
  • Options
    KampilanfighterKampilanfighter Registered Users 10 Posts
    Great hunting game!

Need to fix some glitches though...

Thanks glu!
  • Options
    kmitchell22kmitchell22 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Would you happen to know how is lose over 300 coins this is second time in month
  • Options
    Black DiamondBlack Diamond Registered Users 5 Posts
    I am having the same problem as maxtease.
  • Options
    chikkenbonzchikkenbonz Registered Users 18 Posts
    Admin-Android problems still exist. Same problems as above...have to force close for freezing.

Also, what of the Region 8 Assault rifle players are winning and disappearing from inventory...will we get those back? I paid money for the rare calls to win that gun-now its gone. Thats just wrong!
  • Options
    maxteasemaxtease Registered Users 9 Posts
    Someone needs to fix this freezing problem. This games getting old because of it. I will not spend anymore real money on it till it's fixed either.
  • Options
    CalebstroupCalebstroup Registered Users 2 Posts
    Yeah mine didn't freak out UNTIL the new update. I updated because it forced me to in the middle of a hunt. Then when the update was done, the app wouldn't launch. It was just stuck on the glu page and then it crashed. So I had to delete it and reload it onto my phone. Now all my progress is gone and I can't recover it. I was almost done with region 7 and now I am back on region 1. The weird thing is that all my progress and achievement are still intact in the Game Center. (iPhone 4)
  • Options
    EdgeEdge Registered Users 3 Posts
    This patch has frozen my game again or the game has frozen the patch, whichever. My game enters the black screen with the deerhunter glu games avatar in a plaid red cap and antiquated shotgun, and 15 seconds later I am returned to my I phone 4s home screen. Have lately simply played other games, but look forward to continuing past level 40 and await the next level after Egypt. This failure to start began on Dec. 26, 2013.
  • Options
    CharltonS71CharltonS71 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Exact same issue her since December 29, 2013 on iPad 4 with IOS 7.0.4
  • Options
    SoCalMitchSoCalMitch Registered Users 31 Posts
    I began having the same problem today. I tried resetting my ipad. Resetting the network settings. Being in airplane mode. And all my software is the latest versions. It freezes on the gman logo then poofs away back to my ipads home screen.

Please, please, please. Get this fixed.
  • Options
    mmyers1117mmyers1117 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I cannot download BC, the download is stuck at 22 mb.I have tried multiple wifi sites and mobile data, nothing works. Thoughts?
  • Options
    Not sure about that one. Have you let it keep running? In the past I had problems where it would keep downloading the last 10meg several times. I just let it run and eventually it was able to do it.
  • Options
    Alan1572Alan1572 Registered Users 34 Posts
    Still won't get past loading screen
  • Options
    Same here. And the afore mentioned update on 1/9 or 1/10 doesn't seem likely to happen on time.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    SoCalMitch wrote: »
    Same here. And the afore mentioned update on 1/9 or 1/10 doesn't seem likely to happen on time.

This is precisely why we are unable to give exact dates. We are currently working on another update which should address some of these issues.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.