Options

What is the point of hand guns?

WmCWmC Registered Users 218 Posts
I have not used them and do not see a situation where their use is desirable. Has anyone used them In a hunt?

Comments

• Options
    TJM1367TJM1367 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I have used hand gun for bird hunt and on jackals. You can use it in all regions it may take a couple shots to kill some animals.
  • Options
    mwrhgcmwrhgc Registered Users 134 Posts
    Once u have completed all levels its fun to go back through and scatter hunt different levels with different guns.. there will come a point where thats really all there is to do.. u will have money to burn waiting on new levels,.. they are the least expensive weapon so iwould wait till my cash reserve is built up if u choose to purchase for the hell of it and try them out.
  • Options
    WUS-WUSWUS-WUS Registered Users 204 Posts
    mwrhgc wrote: »
    Once u have completed all levels its fun to go back through and scatter hunt different levels with different guns.. there will come a point where thats really all there is to do.. u will have money to burn waiting on new levels,.. they are the least expensive weapon so iwould wait till my cash reserve is built up if u choose to purchase for the hell of it and try them out.

this up above. they were also required for hunts a couple months back but none since
  • Options
    Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    It's fun to pop some Polar Bears with them. I have a Region ....I think 3 handgun fully tricked out. I do bear hunts with it. You can put them down if your fast enough. Sometime 3-4 head shots will do it.
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • Options
    BbashBbash Registered Users 11 Posts
    I use my regon 5 handgun in regin 7 all the time. My assault rifle is still a regin 3 rifle so I have more power I'm the pistol.
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    I use my spud gun on cinnamon bears. One shot to the ass usually drops 'em!
  • Options
    Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    Also, use it with some of the contract stampede hunts. I might have to hit the animal twice, but that usually does it.
    Drink more beer. :cool: