Rifle

Just curious..... Does anyone own the maginot vulture rifle?
:cool: iPhone 4s :cool:

Comments

• SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I am curious about that also. 2800 is a ton of gold. Someone would actually have to pay real money to get that much. I have saved up 795 gold in about a month from watching the videos and signing up for a few of the offers. Saving up to 2800 seems impossible.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    Just spent 167 gold giving my G&H Seeker a 38 capacity magazine! (I was using it a lot on region 7 onslaught hunts and it was always running out of bullets just at the wrong moment)
    I am tempted to spend 167 gold on the g&h seeker magazine upgrade. But I am waiting to see how much gold the auto shotgun for region 8 is.
    I got jumped 3 times in a row by hyena number 5 as I was reloading and did it in anger. Not sure it's worth all that, but it does come in handy...

Plus I thought by the time I'd saved up 2800 we'd be in region 9 and the gun would be useless!
    Rifles do become useless after a new region comes out. I always save up my gold for the shotguns.
  • mannymmannym Registered Users 1 Posts
    Try learning to switch weapons... Start with your assault rifle then switch to the shotgun. You should be able to kill 2 to 3 before having to switch over. Good luck.
    Thanks for that bit of sage advice. I should've thought of that... :rolleyes:
  • Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    Maginot Vulture Rifle
    Power 1855 Stability 99.2% Max Zoom x60 Infared 19 sec
    Capacity 13 Reload Time 3.9 sec Fire Rate 0.45 sec.
    Fun rifle, makes hunts easy, still can't one shot most region 7 animals without a head shot. Zero gold bought, currently have 38, 796 gold. Bring on new ridiculous priced rifle and I will get it free
    How did you get 38,796 gold? Or did you just cheat?
  • Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    Android allows glu credits to be used throughout their games, no cheating just a loop hole. If you use android then feel free to message me for how this is possible
    I am using an iPhone. Thanks anyway.
  • MikeyKushMikeyKush Registered Users 1 Posts
    @kyra420 could you please inbox me with your little bit of knowledge my Friend?
  • fortesclanfortesclan Registered Users 29 Posts
    Kyra420 wrote: »
    Android allows glu credits to be used throughout their games, no cheating just a loop hole. If you use android then feel free to message me for how this is possible

I would love to know how to acquire more gold? What is the loop hole?
  • Tomcat1Tomcat1 Registered Users 8 Posts
    Kyra420, may I ask if you would share the gold loop hole with me?
  • muskoxmuskox Registered Users 131 Posts
    So this is how you play for "free". I couldn't understand these posts about ridiculous gold amounts for players who have played free. I pay for much of my gold and frankly think the game is a whisker expensive to truly enjoy. Great game, but a little bit greedy.
  • Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    muskox wrote: »
    So this is how you play for "free". I couldn't understand these posts about ridiculous gold amounts for players who have played free. I pay for much of my gold and frankly think the game is a whisker expensive to truly enjoy. Great game, but a little bit greedy.

Do you play on android? There is a google wallet or something of that sort that allows you to use gold won from other glu games on this game.... It's highly recommended to do by glu. Check it out if you do...
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    yea the gluwallet shares glu credits between glu games, meaning any credits earned in say DH REloaded will be the same money you have here
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board