Deer Hunter Opposition

YesPalYesPal Registered Users 23 Posts
There's this guy at work called Tundai and he's from Africa I think. Basically yeh he's asking me to not shoot the animals anywhere besides their legs because its bad. I was totally lost for words, he now plays it on his iPad and he hasn't got past the first stage. What do I do about this situation??

Comments

• pawkapawka Registered Users 49 Posts
    We need to know why its bad. If the reason is not a really good reason, then just tell him all your shots are leg shots.
  • YesPalYesPal Registered Users 23 Posts
    I think he had a close relationship with one of these animals back home, it's understandable from his point of view, I've got 18 mill and 784 gold bars. I actually feel like deleting this game now
  • pawkapawka Registered Users 49 Posts
    Why ? (delete)
  • YesPalYesPal Registered Users 23 Posts
    He's made me understand that we must not be like this to animals even tho its only a game! And it dnt work half the time and have to wait 46 years for a new region!
  • mwrhgcmwrhgc Registered Users 134 Posts
    18 million??? how do you accumulate that much cash???
    i have 2000 gold all free...biggest baddest guns except the 2800 assault rifle...and a million cash
  • pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    Please don't feed the troll.
  • IslanderIslander Registered Users 113 Posts
    Stupidest post ever. So the African pal loves the animals so he wants you to shoot it in the leg only, so it can suffer and die a slow death or get attacked by predators whole it is defenseless. Whatever.
  • blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    He must really have issues with games where you are shooting at other people! It is just a game, ya know? Maybe he needs a disclaimer saying no animals were harmed in the development or playing of Deer Hunter 2014.
    Facebook player
  • Eric BEric B Registered Users 52 Posts
    Maybe he's a fan of Person of Interest TV show they only shot ppl in one as well, but ya dumb post, seriously? Tell Em big Macs are made of cows and*processed meats and he'll become a vegetarian lol, but glad 2 see u value someone else's opinion
    SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 3