Options

Alpine Event

SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
I just saw an ad saying that an Alpine Event was coming to regions 5 and 6 on January 30th.
:cool:iPhone 6:cool:

Comments

• Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    Just posted the same thing at the same time!
  • Options
    Hope it doesn't involve buying guns with gold, as I don't have any... :(
  • Options
    I hope the guns don't cost gold also. I have 850 gold I was saving up for region 9.
  • Options
    Gary McKinnonGary McKinnon Registered Users 26 Posts
    Yippie can't wait for it to come. El grande is getting boring. Hope to get some cool guns
  • Options
    Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    Is this a club hunt event? I have not seen it, but being on android there are no club hunts so I wouldn't if it is.
  • Options
    It is not a club hunt event.
  • Options
    Cool, sure I will get notification at some point. Thank you Sheppeck!
  • Options
    mwrhgcmwrhgc Registered Users 134 Posts
    Same here no banner on android..ive been online allnight and at one point almost saved to cloud by mistake..yikes last time it cost me 16 levels..and a ton of cash..
  • Options
    You can see the ad in my thread....
  • Options
    To Mwrhgc that stupid window pops up for me too, select left side always, selecting right one always losses data even though it usually has same info. Left side is local and used to be marked that way.

To pistoff, I saw, thank you for posting it!
  • Options
    Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    Yippie can't wait for it to come. El grande is getting boring. Hope to get some cool guns

I saw your post in another thread about killing El Grande. I reached him last night and am doing same. 8565 bucks for a head shot. Do it 5 times and again an hour later. By far the fastest best way to make quick bucks. Thanks for the tip.
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    Where is El Grande? I could use some more cash.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Options
    Gary McKinnonGary McKinnon Registered Users 26 Posts
    No problem glad I can help. He is in region 8 he is the last trophy hunt and shoot him in the head u get 570 more dollars
  • Options
    mwrhgcmwrhgc Registered Users 134 Posts
    Kyra420 wrote: »
    To Mwrhgc that stupid window pops up for me too, select left side always, selecting right one always losses data even though it usually has same info. Left side is local and used to be marked that way.

To pistoff, I saw, thank you for posting it!

Oh i know to save local all too well. This time it caught me offguard while in gameplay.. stupid cloud got me twice before... i know now if it pressed by mistake to quickly force close the game before it restarts to save to cloud ..