Create an option to trade hunter bucks for Glu Credits

Does anyone agree that the developers should have an option for the loyal players of DH14 to be able to convert hunter bucks to Glu Credits? If this option was available, it would create a larger loyalty base of users. I have been putting in 20 hours of play time per week, and after you exhausted all buying options, you just loose interest in it. If this game is going to charge glu credits for items, give those who wish to continue to play this game day in, day out, a chance to redeem the millions of hunter bucks for glu credits. Exchange rate should be $50,000 bucks for one glu credit. This way you know that users are spending a good portion of time in order receive glu credits. In exchange you sell more advertising to pop up during game play to create revenue.

I would like to hear the thoughts of other players.

Comments

• GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    gman6419 wrote: »
    Does anyone agree that the developers should have an option for the loyal players of DH14 to be able to convert hunter bucks to Glu Credits? If this option was available, it would create a larger loyalty base of users. I have been putting in 20 hours of play time per week, and after you exhausted all buying options, you just loose interest in it. If this game is going to charge glu credits for items, give those who wish to continue to play this game day in, day out, a chance to redeem the millions of hunter bucks for glu credits. Exchange rate should be $50,000 bucks for one glu credit. This way you know that users are spending a good portion of time in order receive glu credits. In exchange you sell more advertising to pop up during game play to create revenue.

I would like to hear the thoughts of other players.

You can certainly solicit feedback from folks, but I can tell you that it's been a consistent request for years across all of our titles. It's something that will likely never happen. Last year a "one time" trade-in was momentarily considered in a very old title, but it's just not part of the design and it would be quite an anomaly if it ever happened.
  • BlerkoidBlerkoid Registered Users 15 Posts
    It just would not be business smart to allow the trade of currencies. Glu doesn't pay people with hugs and love.
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    Never going to happen. Glu is too greedy.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    Never going to happen. Glu is too greedy.

Do you realize the goal of every company is to make a profit? Just accept this as a fact and stop whining about it.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    A limited time offer would be popular given hunter bucks build up so much between new region releases and you play contact hunts maybe we need more items available to spend hunter bucks on? For example lower grade weapons available for glu presently could have a hunterbucks price sale?
    ( + )
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    One time offer after each region is completed with a 300 gold maximum...plenty of incentive left for third party advertising and players spending real money.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Timber ghostTimber ghost Registered Users 371 Posts
    I didn't think anyone believes that there enough gold being brought to support the Glu team,I have made the same comments in another thread,I believe that the gold that I and the others purchased is bonus money, to me they could be selling advertising space or get a check from the company that goods or services purchased.Gold is need if you want some of the upgrades as we all know,so why not do something for those of us not using android and are not able to transfer gold from one game to the next or stop the transfer of gold some how,I understand this will upset the gamers with the android ,everyone should have the same opportunity to accumulate gold
  • mwrhgcmwrhgc Registered Users 134 Posts
    I didn't think anyone believes that there enough gold being brought to support the Glu team,I have made the same comments in another thread,I believe that the gold that I and the others purchased is bonus money, to me they could be selling advertising space or get a check from the company that goods or services purchased.Gold is need if you want some of the upgrades as we all know,so why not do something for those of us not using android and are not able to transfer gold from one game to the next or stop the transfer of gold some how,I understand this will upset the gamers with the android ,everyone should have the same opportunity to accumulate gold
    Yeah take it away from the andoid users!!! Its not fair!!!
    Android users dont get club hunts.... should they betaken away from ios users?? Android users get far less discounts on weapons and the discounts that are offered are not equal to those offered to ios users..should they also be stopped? Ur comment is juvenile...
  • Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    Out of the little over 1.8 million android users that downloaded this game I doubt even 1% know how to obtain any large amount of gold. Last I knew, the game is #41 in top grossing on ios and it is currently #28 top grossing and #26 top free on android, so this being able to transfer credits thing is not hurting them, probably helps more than it hurts because many of those 1.8 million are trying several of their games now.
    This is a general statement about all the complaints about how the game is different between systems and not directed at anyone...The whole I want this, well I want that thing reminds me of a kindergarten recess. Just be happy with what you are given. If you think glu is greedy go play a supercell game, they only have two on android and they are both in top 5 grossing, or a king game, they hold the other three spots; that is some actual greed there.