No Pistol Hunts

I'm waiting for region 9, and so far in none of the hunts in any region you have to use a pistol. What's the point of having pistols in the store if no hunt requires them? It's a waste of money to buy them.

Comments

• Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    I will use pistols sometimes to make hunts I have done hundreds of times more interesting or difficult. Even with the most recent alpine series hunt that requires a pistol, most people just used a shotgun or assault rifle in second slot. So they are about as pointless as having millions of hunter bucks.
  • mwrhgcmwrhgc Registered Users 134 Posts
    Kyra420 wrote: »
    I will use pistols sometimes to make hunts I have done hundreds of times more interesting or difficult. Even with the most recent alpine series hunt that requires a pistol, most people just used a shotgun or assault rifle in second slot. So they are about as pointless as having millions of hunter bucks.

Well put kyra420.. i agree totally and use the pistols for fun not effect..if i use them on jackals badgers wolverines .. if i can get them in right alignment its fun to use the infrared those vital organs.. and after hundreds of the same hunts building stockpiles of cash betwen region releases why not have a lil variety..
  • straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Pistol in charge hunts certainly ups the ante why are there no revolvers or howdah side by side shotgun type pistols only semi automatics isn't much variety
    ( + )