For Roone or Gluadmin/Gamecenter leader board cheating

The people who obviously cheated are continueing to grow on the leader boards again. Can you please take a look at these names?

Abentura61
Debannanaking
Bubby8276
Juanm58
Jmanmodz

Amphion is a little less obvious that he cheated but looks very suspicious that he just appeared on the number 3 spot on the leader board.
:cool:iPhone 6:cool:

Comments

• GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Letting Roone know. Thanks!
  • straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    How do you access the leader board status? I'm on Android just curious
    ( + )
  • Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    How do you access the leader board status? I'm on Android just curious

On android you sign into google and then click on the crown icon above your name in bottom left corner.
  • straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Thankyou I'll take a look see
    ( + )
  • RooneRoone Registered Users 253 Posts
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    The people who obviously cheated are continueing to grow on the leader boards again. Can you please take a look at these names?

Abentura61
    Debannanaking
    Bubby8276
    Juanm58
    Jmanmodz

Amphion is a little less obvious that he cheated but looks very suspicious that he just appeared on the number 3 spot on the leader board.

Thanks! People shall be axed in the near future! Just as an FYI some names will be appearing on the Total Hunts for a little bit until I get them removed. To save time and effort we hide cheaters over a certain number and that one we are having to adjust that setting as you all are playing the content faster than I had predicted! :p
  • SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Roone wrote: »
    Thanks! People shall be axed in the near future! Just as an FYI some names will be appearing on the Total Hunts for a little bit until I get them removed. To save time and effort we hide cheaters over a certain number and that one we are having to adjust that setting as you all are playing the content faster than I had predicted! :p
    I kind of figured there was a setting like that since I haven't seen a total hunts stat in the million since the last batch of cheaters were axed.

It is a mystery why someone would want to hack this game to get on top of the leader boards. Thanks for your help. It is frustrating getting passed on the leader boards from someone who obviously cheated.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool: