Pachyderm Shotgun

2Next

Comments

• HillbillyHillbilly Registered Users 1 Posts
    Tyman2222 wrote: »
    The pachyderm is a powerful shot gun but there's no scope so you can only get one shot kills when they are close to you, I wish we could upgrade the sight and capacity.

I've maxed out the pachyderm shottie and it still can't take out a jackel with one shot. Go figure!!!!!
  • TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Hillbilly wrote: »
    I've maxed out the pachyderm shottie and it still can't take out a jackel with one shot. Go figure!!!!!

Bad Shot?? :p
    Say What??
  • BounderbyBounderby Registered Users 31 Posts
    I use it on the region 9 jackals all the time...actually adds a bit of excitement to the whole thing. But, you need to let them get close, and then hit them directly. Time your shots, hit them dead on...they go down.
  • straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    pistoff wrote: »
    Don't like it. Used it once only, just like the turkey gun!

Pistoff could you put a screenshot up please of the turkey gun? I'm on android as is kyra420 and looking at kyra 420 post on weapons stats no shotgun listed as turkey gun wondering if ios have difference in some weapons?
    ( + )
  • marcus715marcus715 Registered Users 24 Posts
    Is the pachyderm shotgun in the weapon store or do you have to complete the assault rifle series to even get to see it?
  • straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Complete the region 8 assault rifle series 60 hunts its the award for completion
    ( + )
  • sandrahmartsandrahmart Registered Users 18 Posts
    Thanks for u posting...w.png