new challanges are here...Thanks

Has anyone tied the new updates? Thanks GLU for creating new challenges. I love the bounties and look forward to using the bows!!

Comments

• Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    Just getting started but the whole thing seems awesome. Such a massive amount of new content is really appreciated glu, thanks!
  • SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    Just got my first kills with the Region 4 bow. Very cool.
    Love all of the new hunt opportunities and new strategy... Grind through the contract hunts to earn cash and shorten the time to the next rare hunt, and then use the rare hunts to earn platinum. Also love being able to earn consumables along the way...
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • slap chauchslap chauch Registered Users 36 Posts
    IOS only? I received the message but nothing is new on my android tablet
  • WildDoktorWildDoktor Registered Users 4 Posts
    Are we supposed to earn the bow by completing the shotgun series? I completed it but don't have the bow, nor enought platinum to buy one..?
  • BbashBbash Registered Users 11 Posts
    I don't have it on my iPhone yet but had it on my friends phone today. They just made the game so much better.
    Check app store for updates, with android I had to download from play store and reload all regions. As ad said "Complete the lost temple to win the Barton Hawk" and "Begin your journey now" Bow and crossbows are earned by getting enough platinum eagles to buy them and upgrades are gold or eagles expense. Loyal players asked for a loyalty program and we got it.
  • Timber ghostTimber ghost Registered Users 371 Posts
    Please ,keep posting an info ,sound like a awesome challenge ,still waiting
  • satchamosatchamo Registered Users 17 Posts
    Still awaiting the update the for Ios. App center says all apps are up to date. Do these go out in bundles with some folks getting them first? This is make or break for me as I havent been able to play since 2-14. (Hanging on Glu man since region 9 update) Im keeping my fingers crossed. If it fails, app deleted.
    Apple is taking their time; from this it looks like glu gave it to them. Quote Originally Posted by gluadmin View Post
    Hi there,
    So you may have gotten the ad before it had fully made its way through the store. 2.0 is now available on Android, though not on iOS yet.
    And trust us we are chomping at the bits to get this live on iOS as well!
  • satchamosatchamo Registered Users 17 Posts
    Kyra420 wrote: »
    Apple is taking their time; from this it looks like glu gave it to them. Quote Originally Posted by gluadmin View Post
    Hi there,
    So you may have gotten the ad before it had fully made its way through the store. 2.0 is now available on Android, though not on iOS yet.
    And trust us we are chomping at the bits to get this live on iOS as well!

Thanks Kyra, this helps. Still keeping my fingers crossed.
    satchamo wrote: »
    Thanks Kyra, this helps. Still keeping my fingers crossed.

Hopefully it will be soon; stinks ios didn't get it like it was supposed to. Not that it helps much, but it is worth the wait.