Andorid: Silver Eagles transferable / same as gold?

beerhunterbeerhunter Registered Users 277 Posts
Does anyone know if these new silver bucks are transferable/credited to other devices on droid? Same as gold with one central account that is synced to the other apps and (android) devices? Or is it the same as the normal greenbucks i.e. stored locally?

With gold I know it works, but dont have region 3 on any of my other devices (yet), so I can't tell.

Thinking about getting a new phone - possibly galaxy S5 - soon and was wondering if the Eagles will follow...

Btw, are there other apps (from glu) that introduced Silver Eagles? Question is, is it possible to earn them other than in dh? Like it works with gold e.g. earning in LilKingdom and able to spend in dh.

Comments

• Eric BEric B Registered Users 52 Posts
    Yes they are
    SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 3
  • beerhunterbeerhunter Registered Users 277 Posts
    ...just checked by playing up to region 3 on my other device: the silver eagles are NOT SYNCED like gold.

seems they are the same as normal green bucks i.e. stored locally on every device. can anyone confirm this?

speaking of android here, ios is different anyway.
    just wondering... this might be a reason why glu introduced the new currency; gold being transferable giving driod users an advantage, platinum eagles non-transferable being the same for all users...
  • garymckinnon31garymckinnon31 Registered Users 176 Posts
    Btw if you switch phones u will loose everything u have gained. I did I had 7 million dollars and 200 gold and when I switched I lost everything.
    gary are you on ios? it's different. on android gold is stored centrally on glu server and synced to other glu apps and even to other devices if registered with same google account. this is true for gold but not for green hunter bucks (and all other stuff like weapons, consumables etc.). and, as it looks, not for platinum eagles.

so when you switch (android) phone only thing you can 'take along' is gold.
  • SamZeeSamZee Registered Users 25 Posts
    How do you switch/transfer gold?

When I restore my game from cloud on another android device, Everything except the gold is transferred to the new phone.

I use the same google+ I'd on both phones
    I don't sync via cloud so can't tell... when I install say dh or dh reloaded on another device gold is credited automatically i.e. same amount of gold on all devices and in all (glu) apps... that's why it is possible to 'earn' gold on one device and spend it on another... of course when I spend some e.g. for rifle upgrade it is also synced and discounted on all devices/apps.
  • Eric BEric B Registered Users 52 Posts
    All my stuff transfers via cloud no problem both currencies just have to pic the right tab when you have differing game points on the cloud
    SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 3