Options

DH2014 Wishlist

2Next

Comments

• Options
    Jesus LivesJesus Lives Registered Users 123 Posts
    FVK wrote: »
    There's a lot of great guns. I'd say maybe release a few more weapons; (throwing stars/knives, terminator 2 shotgun reloading animations, more automatic rifles, etc) that are actually paid for with the cash we have all earned and accumulated completing hunts. It seems like the 3 million I have banked while waiting for all these new regions to come out is trifling now. Give us more ANIMALS. Dinosaurs. Please?

One more thing. Let's get an update where the arrows actually go through the creature, possibly achieving a sweet double kill?? I feel like my region 10 shotgun did this once or twice on its highest upgrade. Let's have some more realist physics and animations.

Amen brother, Ive racked up 8 million bucks! Also would like to see weapons forced that are at least better than already owned weapons, seems unfair to be forced to buy a weapon that is inferior to one already owned.
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Australia (region 10), gain net gun, spear, and boomerang.
    Complete Australia to earn Lost Island (hidden region 2) map pieces.
    Complete Lost Island (hidden region 2) to earn Jeep hunts/Jeep weapons (region 11).
    Complete Jeep hunts to earn Boat hunts/boat weapons (region 12).
    Complete Boat hunts to earn Helicopter hunt/helicopter weapons (hidden region 3).
    Complete Helicopter hunt to earn Skydiving hunts; Skydiving hunts would drop you off at random locations, some to previously completed regions with a specific mission (10 deer, lung shot, with a rifle) OR to a new region to complete.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    David T wrote: »
    Australia (region 10), gain net gun, spear, and boomerang.
    Complete Australia to earn Lost Island (hidden region 2) map pieces.
    Complete Lost Island (hidden region 2) to earn Jeep hunts/Jeep weapons (region 11).
    Complete Jeep hunts to earn Boat hunts/boat weapons (region 12).
    Complete Boat hunts to earn Helicopter hunt/helicopter weapons (hidden region 3).
    Complete Helicopter hunt to earn Skydiving hunts; Skydiving hunts would drop you off at random locations, some to previously completed regions with a specific mission (10 deer, lung shot, with a rifle) OR to a new region to complete.

Bring it on. I just finished hidden region 1
  • Options
    north hunternorth hunter Registered Users 14 Posts
    shooting my minigun and flamethrower while in russia perfectly demonsrated by fpsrussiayoutube fps russia the minigun
  • Options
    north hunternorth hunter Registered Users 14 Posts
    anyone get the open fire at the christmas event thats a minigun
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    It doesn't look like we all agree on the non-realism of special limited time holiday events/weapons that are based in fantasy land and aren't realistic, but we do agree on lots of variety of realistic regions and weapons.

What are your opinions on using vehicles and a multiple player version of DH? Obviously these would be huge additions to the game that would take a lot of time to implement, even if they are possible, but this would allow DH into the PS4/Xbox level of game or would allow us to purchase the vehicle/multiple-player version online. Expensive for them and us, but would it be worth it?

Hunting water animals from boat whether the boat moves or not? Hunting in water? Hunting from the sky in helicopter? Hunting while parachuting down to land?

Title was "wish list", so what do you think?
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    Timber ghostTimber ghost Registered Users 371 Posts
    One thing for sure,if the ideas are not used in this game,GLU has a ton ideas of what people are looking for in hunting games--possible new games--Deer Hunter Recon--vehicle based---trucks,helicopters,boats,hang gliders,ultra lights,Hover craft,ATV
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Bow fishing from a canoe on a river shooting animals in a jungle gorge from a zip line and helicopter sniping sounds good to me hunting from atv / 4x4 also sound cool how about shark fishing with a spear gun scenario
    ( + )
  • Options
    Looking at weapons shop my wish list includes a buntline pistol for longer shots (a long barrel revolver) and I really like the bows so a pistol crossbow would make a welcome addition as would a howdah pistol which is basically a sawn off shotgun for tiger hunter's riding in howdah s on elephants back in india and was a self defence weapon also a coach shotgun which was used on cowboy stage coachs for riding shotgun basically a 20 inch barrel side by side shotgun and lastly I'd like to see flaming arrows so you could herd animals by using fire as a way of driving herd towards the hunter
    ( + )
  • Options
    iahunteriahunter Registered Users 21 Posts
    Flame throwers and grenade launchers would be at the bottom of my list. I like a bit more realism to the game. Call me old fashion but I would rather cook my kill after its been field dressed, and I'm not real big into mystery meat that's been blown to smithereens. I would rather see changes to the scenarios such as multiple species hunts. Each species could have a different value when shot or give different forms of currency. Harvest as many as ya can in 2 min or until your first or second miss. Whichever comes first.
  • Options
    iahunter wrote: »
    Flame throwers and grenade launchers would be at the bottom of my list. I like a bit more realism to the game. Call me old fashion but I would rather cook my kill after its been field dressed, and I'm not real big into mystery meat that's been blown to smithereens. I would rather see changes to the scenarios such as multiple species hunts. Each species could have a different value when shot or give different forms of currency. Harvest as many as ya can in 2 min or until your first or second miss. Whichever comes first.

We need something to make this game fun again. Otherwise we will get the same animals just repackaged. Instead of red... Blue... Green elephants.... I would rather see really cool weapons.
  • Options
    iahunteriahunter Registered Users 21 Posts
    The weapons could use some freshing up I agree. I could go for a 50 caliber or sawed off shotguns for close shots. Im not saying a flame thrower wouldn't be fun for a while but where do go from there? Energy weapons and nukes? Personally I just think multiple species hunts and new regions would help a lot. I think shooting out of boats and helicopter hunts have been mentioned and that would pretty cool. Do upland hunts where you walk thru the grass and actually flush the birds, maybe have a dog that flushes em for ya. Can't say I've shot to many pheasants that have just been out for any afternoon flight.
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    I love davids Ideas and this thread in general.
    Some say keep it realistic, and i havent heard them give suggestions, so for their sake...

Dart rifle
    your ****** Fists

well thats no fun, if we have zombie animals and flying reindeer,...

how about inject yourself with zombie virus, run around and eat them, or become santa clause and fly/ chase them.

I agree that they need to get creative, having so shoot from a helicopter or moving vehicle would be cool.

also why not a firehouse that makes quicksand if we are being creative...

today goat simulator was released, if you dont know what that it you want to play it, I say there should be demonic goats in this game as a bump to that game. an we could drive them over with cars

obviously this would take way to much work guys, which is why the guys saying keep it realistic have a point, but if they add a little code on each update and work towards a finished product with vehicles I would appreciate it.
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    I'd settle.for dual wield magnum revolvers or dual wield desrt eagles!
    ( + )
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    they could always add auto shotty or rpg fishing
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    I'm slightly worried catapaults and spears may be next up in hidden region..
    ( + )