Options

"New" hunts

pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
Noticed a couple of changes since the last update. The 12 jackal hunt in the Zambezi has changed, as has the 12 gooses one in the Klondike. No waterfall any more, but they're now flying about in the dark instead!

Anyone spotted any others?

Comments

• Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    The geese even harder to see in the dark I need a bigger screen than galaxy note iI think galaxy mega or new LG 6" with curved screen may be on the cards
    ( + )
  • Options
    Just get a cheap tablet rather than a new phone...
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    I did wonder about going that route can I transfer my current game to a samsung tablet as I have a samsung phone or will I need to start over? Not that I wouldn't enjoy playing from beginning but weapons will seem puny compared to current amassed weapons cache!
    ( + )
  • Options
    I enjoyed starting from the beginning when I started using my phone, as well, but the screen is too tiny!
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    pistoff wrote: »
    Noticed a couple of changes since the last update. The 12 jackal hunt in the Zambezi has changed, as has the 12 gooses one in the Klondike. No waterfall any more, but they're now flying about in the dark instead!

Anyone spotted any others?

absolutely correct....many of the hunts in all regions changed with the latest update, some got harder and some easier....
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    There are now black goats in region 1 that I don't recall seeing before. Bizarrely, they count towards the kill sheep bounty, too!