Options

weapons stick or freeze so I cant trail and shoot at anything

StOnY-RiVeRsStOnY-RiVeRs Registered Users 7 Posts
HELLO I AM HAVING A PROBLEM WITH MY WEAPONS STICKING IN ONE PLACE SO I CAN'T TRAIL AND SHOOT ANYTHING ON THE SCREEN. AS SOON AS I ZOOM IN IT STICKS IN ONE PLACE, IF I ZOOM BACK OUT IT IS STILL STICKING IN ONE PLACE. THE MISSIONS THAT HAVE MANY ANIMALS RUNNING PAST AND YOU HAVE TO TRACK AND SHOOT IS NEXT TO IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME BECAUSE IT WONT ALLOW ME TO TRACK ANIMALS USING THE MOUSE...IT FREEZES IN ONE SPOT AND SHAKING THE MOUSE AROUND 5-6 TIMES IT MIGHT SHAKE LOOSE BUT BYTHEN IT IS TOO LATE, MY TIME IS UP OR THEY ALL ARE GONE Grrrrrrrr.....

Comments

• Options
    Timber ghostTimber ghost Registered Users 371 Posts
    Had a similar thing happen in the club hunts yesterday , the scope locked in place,and then it showed 8/8 on kills which is what a contract displays,tried again today and the club hunts are ok , not sure what happened,it's ok now--unexplainable glitch
  • Options
    StOnY-RiVeRsStOnY-RiVeRs Registered Users 7 Posts
    My weapons wont move period ! even if I didn't click on Z or X for zoom or infrared the weapons still freeze on the screen. I can't make them go left or right ! Im using up all my emergy over this. the game ends and I still haven't fired a shot at anything because I cant track to it
  • Options
    Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    I have not played on Facebook but I remember people having mouse issues a while back. From what I recall it might be fixed by making sure you play on full screen and/or changing your mouse's sensitivity. Hope that is some help, but if all else fails then submit a ticket for help. Good luck!
    Link to submit ticket: http://glumobile.custhelp.com/app/ask
    Went and found thread that discussed this; check this out first to see if it helps http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?97064-Mouse-tracking-in-Facebook