Options

Stuck!

GAMESLAYERGAMESLAYER Registered Users 92 Posts
I hear people say you don't need real money to keep playing. Well so far I didn't but now I am stuck in the Hidden Region. I need to buy a bow. The only way to buy it is with Platinum Eagles. The only way to get more eagles is to do the rare hunts. The only way to do rare hunt is with rare calls. The only way to get more rare calls is to spend real money. Am I missing something? I would appreciate it if someone could tell me how.

Comments

• Options
    beerhunterbeerhunter Registered Users 277 Posts
    ...there's a countdown timer for the rare hunts; you can simply WAIT until the timer is down and then do next rare hunt... no need to spend real bucks, just some patience...
  • Options
    GAMESLAYERGAMESLAYER Registered Users 92 Posts
    Thanks beerhunter! I didn't know that. Guess I'll just have to wait to do them.
  • Options
    beerhunterbeerhunter Registered Users 277 Posts
    ...you should see the timer right next to / below the rare hunt... something like 72 hrs or so (always different) and you should see it counting down... of course, people wanting to progress faster CAN buy the rare calls... and oh, i forgot: DO SOME CONTRACT HUNTS in that region and that will bring the timer down by 8 hours per hunt!
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    the bow is likely not to be upgraded fully with platinums and you may need to pay Glu coins, then again a full upgrade is not imperative for now
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)