Options

Knight1911

Congratulations on 100,000 kills.

Comments

• Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Kills on what game? This one, if so how come he has never posted on the forum..he's not real.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    RomeoWhiskeyHotelRomeoWhiskeyHotel Registered Users 12 Posts
    I get my information roght off of the Deer Hunter 2014 opening screen on my device.

Tap the beachball @ lower left side of screen then tap it again @ upper left. Select Leaderboards which is the third tab down and
    then select Total Kills. You then select the Top 100 tab which is located on the right hand side of the screen about 2/3rds up from the bottom.

1.Knight1911-100,745 Kills
    2.MikeMusicMan-91,578 Kills
    3.Evelynneeley-79,592 Kills
    (Do you recognise any of these names?)

I am way down the list @ #83 and a player named CerebralKeenPlane currently holds the #100 spot. The competition is fierce below the #50 spot as the number of kills are close and if you pass up 1 person, you might pass up several.

Happy Hunting!
  • Options
    Timber ghostTimber ghost Registered Users 371 Posts
    You do know that there are different leader boards,one for android devices and one for ISO (Apple) ---
    Similar process:Tap options on the home page,Then tap on Game Center ,Leader board,total kills
    1 wandererbill 186,748
    2 Barbie girl. 148,763
    3 navy7060
    100 19micheal67. 73,720
    I will pose the same question to you, do you recognize any of these names?
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Not a single one!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    RomeoWhiskeyHotelRomeoWhiskeyHotel Registered Users 12 Posts
    I did not recognise any names from the Timber ghost list nor did I realize that there was different leader boards for ISO\Android.
    This makes sense as I initially thought I was doing awful good to break into the top 100 with a paultry 26k kills.

Timber ghost--Thanks for the information, we will have to compare notes again in a few months.
  • Options
    SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    My Android leaderboard is showing a few real gems for total kills:
    "Maksim Skvorcov": 2,147,125,363 kills all time (as well as just this week!).
    "Carlos Chavolla": 2,147,000,002 kills all time
    "Julien Lefevre": 2,111,111,143 kills all time.

Lefevre has been there for some time (and was #1 only until the other two knocked him out of the top spot). Chavolla showed up more recently, and Skvorcov only showed up within the past week.

One would think that having over 2 billion kills would mean that one should be near top in terms of total hunts as well, right? Not so. None of the three show near the top of the total hunts leaderboard, at least not over 9,000 or 10,000 hunts (meaning an average kills/hunt of over 214,000!
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    You do know that there are different leader boards,one for android devices and one for ISO (Apple) ---
    Similar process:Tap options on the home page,Then tap on Game Center ,Leader board,total kills
    1 wandererbill 186,748
    2 Barbie girl. 148,763
    3 navy7060
    100 19micheal67. 73,720
    I will pose the same question to you, do you recognize any of these names?

I am navy7060.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Timber ghostTimber ghost Registered Users 371 Posts
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    I am navy7060.

Cool, sorry for not posting your total

Navy 7060----137,906
  • Options
    Peteroc317Peteroc317 Registered Users 55 Posts
    I am wandererbill.
  • Options
    Peteroc317 wrote: »
    I am wandererbill.

From some of your previous posts that is hard to believe that you are Wandererbill. Didn't you call people whiners for drawing attention to the cheaters on the Gamecenter leaderboards?
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    SubH2O wrote: »

Lefevre has been there for some time (and was #1 only until the other two knocked him out of the top spot). Chavolla showed up more recently, and Skvorcov only showed up within the past week.

One would think that having over 2 billion kills would mean that one should be near top in terms of total hunts as well, right? Not so. None of the three show near the top of the total hunts leaderboard, at least not over 9,000 or 10,000 hunts (meaning an average kills/hunt of over 214,000!

yep, I have the same Google leaderboard...we r probably both Android, and same world region
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    yep, I have the same Google leaderboard...we r probably both Android, and same world region

Definitely both Android. Playing from Canada, with the occasional travel to the US. The leaderboard is the same from both Canada and the US. I do get more/different Sponsorpay offers when in the US though.
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Options
    From some of your previous posts that is hard to believe that you are Wandererbill. Didn't you call people whiners for drawing attention to the cheaters on the Gamecenter leaderboards?

Sure did call you a whiner...I could care less about the leader board and just found out I am number one...I never look at that **** I just play the game
  • Options
    Sure did call you a whiner...I could care less about the leader board and just found out I am number one...I never look at that **** I just play the game
    I really don't believe you actually never looked at the leader board. You sent me a friend request about a month ago on Gamecenter. And in that friend request you pointed out that I would be in the first spot on the club hunts leaderboard if it weren't for the 2 cheaters ahead if me. But whatever it doesn't matter, I just don't see why you feel the need to lie about it.
  • Options
    Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    SubH2O wrote: »

Another way to think about it: This game has been out for about 6 months/180 days.

Or, 4320 hours, or 259200 minutes, or 15552000 seconds.

Take the top guy on the leader board, Maksim Scratchmycrotch and divide his kills by 15552000.

That number would require him to make 138 kills per second, 24/7 since the game has been out.

Cheers

Sunny
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • Options
    John ReeseJohn Reese Registered Users 14 Posts
    i am the real John Reese. 74,347 kills on a real android/galaxy s3. i don't post much, here. am i not real? just curious...
  • Options
    John Reese wrote: »
    i am the real John Reese. 74,347 kills on a real android/galaxy s3. i don't post much, here. am i not real? just curious...
    74,347 is quite achievable and completely believable. We have issue with a few claiming over 2 billion kills by hacking the leaderboards.
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Options
    I really don't believe you actually never looked at the leader board. You sent me a friend request about a month ago on Gamecenter. And in that friend request you pointed out that I would be in the first spot on the club hunts leaderboard if it weren't for the 2 cheaters ahead if me. But whatever it doesn't matter, I just don't see why you feel the need to lie about it.

I never sent you a friend request....must have been an imposter
  • Options
    I never sent you a friend request....must have been an imposter

My apologies. I guess it is a different Wandererbill aka Bill Schipiour that sent me a friends request on Gamecenter.