Options

Region 10 Glacier Bay, finished, what's next?

Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
Done the hunts... when is region 11 or hidden region 2 coming?....... an anticipated typical statement by many of us Glu gamers which will inundate this forum over the weekend.... or more sombre comments about some glitch with the new region :)
Playing on LG G4 (Android)

Comments

• Options
    SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    Got me there for a minute...
    Very funny! And so true.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    I've not got it on my Kindle.

I'm waiting.

I'm still waiting..

Still lying here waiting...
  • Options
    Finished! When's region 11?
  • Options
    mwrhgcmwrhgc Registered Users 134 Posts
    Done the hunts... when is region 11 or hidden region 2 coming?....... an anticipated typical statement by many of us Glu gamers which will inundate this forum over the weekend.... or more sombre comments about some glitch with the new region :)
    Seriously? U got nothing better to do than post about future posts? Get a life
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Well at least when it does come out on kindle, there is no bugs or issues, there review team does a check of a job with this game. Maybe that's why it takes so long,they make sure it works!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    mwrhgc wrote: »
    Seriously? U got nothing better to do than post about future posts? Get a life

I'd rather a bit of humour than people going on about regions 4 & 9 over and over and over and over and over ad infinitum...
  • Options
    pistoff wrote: »
    I'd rather a bit of humour than people going on about regions 4 & 9 over and over and over and over and over ad infinitum...
    Humorous? I guess i disagree on that defintion.
    As far as regions 4 and 9 are concerned.. one hopes u dont experience that issue.. ... as it is quite aggravating that glu cant fix it... ..the saying goes.. walk a mile in my shoes (and thousands of others who could not advance in a game that we have invested time effort and currency in). have those issues ignored for months and than u can have your two cents into the matter.. as for me i made it through it without glu help.. but it doesnt mean it doesnt matter and that posting our issues that are unresolved is going on and on at "infinitum"..unfortunantly releasing new content on regions that are screwed up warrants a post.. maybe u just wanna horse around.. i come here for useful input..and to share game issues and experiences with others.. not to post useless topics with misleading headers .. childlike would be my best description of this whole thread... out!
  • Options
    Sorry there are kindle users that cant play regions 4 and 9 too.
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    man, chill out, this is an open forum, all kinds of posts go in here. I am sorry you had to wade through regions 4 and 9, but there is no reason be acrimonious about my "childish" post.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    Im chill.. no worries.. continue with ur games.. some seem to appreciate it.. and as was stated.. i have my opinion .u have yours.
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    I did get an ingame message box stating " region 10 is finally almost here" which was more discouraging than anything, having to see that disclaimer "almost" and like I said it was a few days ago... so please only post when it is actually here, I am curious to see which devices get it first as I am new to the forum and the game, this is the first update ive been caught up and had to wait for.

the only exception was on april fools when we joked about new regions coming out... i dont recall the name of the man that made the thread.

Thanks
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    beerhunterbeerhunter Registered Users 277 Posts
    ..been like this before, the splash ad announcing the new region always comes up about a week or 10 days or so before the region is actually released. another indicator is that the current region weapons go on sale.

that's why some of the more experienced players must have realised immediately that 'region coming tomorrow' could not be true...

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?100374-Pop-up-regions-10-and-11-tomorrow
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    mwrhgc wrote: »
    Sorry there are kindle users that cant play regions 4 and 9 too.

Sorry, I didn't know that, I have the HDX version,don't know if that makes a difference. Or maybe Amazon is getting better at cleaning up after Glu.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    Hot13tHot13t Registered Users 8 Posts
    No region 10 on iOS yet?
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    pistoff wrote: »

When it comes to complaints/glitches/bugs/inconsistencies or even appreciation/suggestion for a new addition to the game; it would be nice if there was a simple voting mechanism additional people could just click on (ex: 'agree' or 'disagree', and what platform they are playing the game on). That way once an issue or appreciation is fully explained, GLU would have an easy way to see how prevalent the issue/appreciation is. I appreciate the different ways people explain their gaming experience, but when it comes to problems I'd rather just get the pertinent info to acknowledge the issue that needs to be fixed. On the flip side I think people that see posts of fun features they also like but don't have a better way to say, don't say anything at all which is a shame because unlike most game forums GLU actually listens to their players feedback. There is a lot of useful threads that seem to get lost in the shuffle without constant responses and many repetitive threads that don't consolidate player feedback.
    iPhone 4, usually.