Options

number of hunts to complete a level

Has anyone else noticed that it seems to take a lot more hunts to complete a level for a gold glu credit since the zombie update? It seemed to take about 200 hunts to complete a level before the zombie update and now more like 250-300 hunts.
Care to comment and clarify gluadmin?

Comments

• Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I have noticed it has taken me a lot longer to level up. I am currently on level 108. But I just figured it was because I have been hunting in the lower regions and on the hidden region. The higher the regions you play the faster you will level up.

That being said the level you are at doesn't matter.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Wish energy bars were added to as you level up as dh reloaded doe's this but dh2014 energy blocks refill on level up but don't have further bars added pity really
    ( + )
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    Could it be because you are not finishing hunts to complete the bounties? You do not advance on leveling if you fail a hunt.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    WmCWmC Registered Users 218 Posts
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    Could it be because you are not finishing hunts to complete the bounties? You do not advance on leveling if you fail a hunt.

Not likely since I rarely fail a hunt unless I am trying something radical like a predator hunt with a bow or get blind sided by an unfriendly while scoping a predator. I know about how many hunts I complete per day and saw the days between completing levels expand dramatically after the zombie update.
  • Options
    SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    I have noticed it too. Previously, I was levelling up every 500,000 dollars or so in Region 9. Haven't figured the new pattern yet, but it is definitely a lot more than it was.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2