Options

Making Forum more useful

David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
This is a repost:

There is a lot of useful threads that seem to get lost in the shuffle without constant responses and many repetitive threads that don't consolidate player feedback.

When it comes to complaints/glitches/bugs/inconsistencies or even appreciation/suggestion for a new addition to the game; it would be nice if there was a simple voting mechanism additional people could just click on (ex: 'agree' or 'disagree', and what platform they are playing the game on). That way once an issue or appreciation is fully explained, GLU would have an easy way to see how prevalent the issue/appreciation is. I appreciate the different ways people explain their gaming experience, but when it comes to problems I'd rather just get the pertinent info to acknowledge the issue that needs to be fixed.

On the flip side I think people that see posts of fun features they also like but don't have a better way to say, don't say anything at all which is a shame because unlike most game forums GLU actually listens to their players feedback.
iPhone 4, usually.

Comments

• Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I like your idea of having a voting system. That could bring on positive changes to the game.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    I would like if they would start looking at all of these threads. A huge amount of bugs, and fixes that need addressing. Then come out with one well written statement, advising on the issues at hand. And letting ALL of us in this forum know that it will be fixed. Instead of replying to each thread. It might keep more people from jumping ship, and deleting this game. That would mean less customers and lost revenue.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    todfoxx wrote: »
    I would like if they would start looking at all of these threads. A huge amount of bugs, and fixes that need addressing. Then come out with one well written statement, advising on the issues at hand. And letting ALL of us in this forum know that it will be fixed. Instead of replying to each thread. It might keep more people from jumping ship, and deleting this game. That would mean less customers and lost revenue.
    The stickies at the top of this forum already address known issues of the game.
  • Options
    Timber ghostTimber ghost Registered Users 371 Posts
    A voting system is a good idea,and maybe before an event like the zombies ,there would be an announcement in the news section on the home page to let everyone know if there will be require weapons,I think would possible stop some of threads ,complaining about having to buy a weapon to complete the event.that way they can choose to play or not to play the event in advance.
  • Options
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    The stickies at the top of this forum already address known issues of the game.

Yes the stickies addressed them, BUT HAVE NOT FIXED A SINGLE F*****G THING!!!!
  • Options
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Yes the stickies addressed them, BUT HAVE NOT FIXED A SINGLE F*****G THING!!!!
    Calm down. I have experienced zero issues with this game. As have most people, who play this game.
  • Options
    Your right, it is what it is! My apologies for the out burst. Just frustrated.