Options

LIVE HELP (almost)

mwrhgcmwrhgc Registered Users 134 Posts
Has anyone used the help page i. The options tab? I think its great.. there are answers to most of the most frequently asked questions on this forum.. plus there is a feedback option and a contact us (glu)option as well.. very useful.. i asked a question and the next day i had an answer..very cool and easier than starting a ticket or doin a forum search.. everyone should like this new feature..

Comments

• Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Are you pulling or leg? If not, I'll try it! Did your problem get solved, that's the main thing.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    mwrhgc wrote: »
    Has anyone used the help page i. The options tab? I think its great.. there are answers to most of the most frequently asked questions on this forum.. plus there is a feedback option and a contact us (glu)option as well.. very useful.. i asked a question and the next day i had an answer..very cool and easier than starting a ticket or doin a forum search.. everyone should like this new feature..

So glad to hear you found this useful! We are still in the testing phases of this new feature, so it's not universally accessible yet. Let us know if you have further feedback.
  • Options
    mwrhgcmwrhgc Registered Users 134 Posts
    Yes my question was answered to my satisfaction..i didnt have a problem per se ,but a game question..my main point was to see if i got a response to a legitimate inquiry and i did..
    Now i do have a serious problem as i have lost all my glucoin and none of the advised fixes arent working..i have contacted glu again through the new customer care tab and am nervously awaiting response.. hopingfor best outcome and i will update this post to let you know the results ...
  • Options
    Timber ghostTimber ghost Registered Users 371 Posts
    Thanks for letting us know.