Options

Offer on Clayton Force shotgun???

WmCWmC Registered Users 218 Posts
Has anyone seen a special offer on the Clayton Force shotgun for standard region 10? Current offer in the weapon shop is 650 gold.

Comments

• Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    WmC wrote: »
    Has anyone seen a special offer on the Clayton Force shotgun for standard region 10? Current offer in the weapon shop is 650 gold.

Same thing here, 650, haven't seen a special on it; no special offer for the R300 rifle either for 2800 gold (which I think is normal because the latest and greatest weapons don't seem to go on sale until there's a better weapon out).-exception was the Oxford, but that could also be won so it's a different situation.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    There has never been a one time offer for a gold shotgun. That's why I already bought the shotgun for 650 gold. It is my new favorite shotgun. Really fast reload on it.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    They usually go on special just before a new region is released.
  • Options
    Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    I've never seen a special on the gold shotgun. Buy it at 650 and you will not be disappointed!
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    If only. I spent all the gold I've been saving on a rifle that a lot of other players got for one seventh of the price!

:mad:
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Now I want the new shotgun even more! More useful in contract hunts rifles only ever really used in the trophy hunts as I tend to chuck infared on an assault rifle my preference
    ( + )