Options

Region 10 Muskoxen - head shot equals leg shot?

David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
Anyone getting weird shot messages with the region 10 Muskoxen? Shot one in the head for a "leg shot" credit, another shot right on its nose for a "body shot", etc... I also think it's funny to see how small the organs are in relationship to the body like a really big Shih Tzu.
iPhone 4, usually.

Comments

• Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    David T wrote: »
    Anyone getting weird shot messages with the region 10 Muskoxen? Shot one in the head for a "leg shot" credit. I also think it's funny to see how small the organs are in relationship to the body like a really big Shih Tzu.

Yea they really need to fix that. happens every time neck and head are almost impossible cause they always give leg shot.
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    This is unrelated to the Muskoxen, but has anyone seen the Lost Temple Asian/"Sun" Bear phenomenon? They get in attacking distance, jump back 10 feet so their bodies look smaller and still in attacking stance, but their organs are the size as if they were right in front of you, heart as big as their entire chest....pretty trippy.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    I've seen a moose walk through another moose, should have taken a shot, but I couldn't step laughing!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    I've seen a moose walk through another moose, should have taken a shot, but I couldn't step laughing!

Haha, I have at least 20 different screenshots of things like that, spawning outside the map, the animals spawning in strange places, jumping up mountains, elephants on the missions where they start out standing still and they are spawned inside of huge rocks... all types of ridiculous things... there is a really crazy one im not thinking of but you get the point haha

Also, on the muskoxen in region 10, i fail to see why their shadows are on top of that cliff
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    IslanderIslander Registered Users 113 Posts
    David T wrote: »
    Anyone getting weird shot messages with the region 10 Muskoxen? Shot one in the head for a "leg shot" credit, another shot right on its nose for a "body shot", etc... I also think it's funny to see how small the organs are in relationship to the body like a really big Shih Tzu.

Yep! Same here. I skip that one unless both contract hunts have them then I am forced to get rid of one of them.
  • Options
    biggamepisalbiggamepisal Registered Users 115 Posts
    Yeah. Something tells me region 10 was rushed into production. The musk oxen are listed as "bison".
  • Options
    Jesus LivesJesus Lives Registered Users 123 Posts
    I took a screenshot today of wolverine levitating in mid air after it was dead.