Improved realism

1 - Body shots should be crippling wounds and not kills. Some of the hunts have crippled game but should be more prevalent.
2 - Eye shots should count as head shots.
3 - Game should be mixed in the environment as depicted in many of the rare and series hunts.
4 - Many contract hunts have game coming from same place in a similar pattern. Does not make use of the great environment graphics. Need game appearing in more random pattern.
5 - Contract hunts need to be more realistic like rare and series hunts.

Comments

• michaeljpmichaeljp Registered Users 36 Posts
    Totally agree especially with point 2 and 4. Ive lost count of how many eye shots ive had with no reward and with point 4 , you can just line up a spot and just sit there and shoot the game as they appear from that one spot, no fun in that.
  • straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Eye shots ought to count towards brain shots imo
    ( + )
  • mwrhgcmwrhgc Registered Users 134 Posts
    Eye shots ought to count towards brain shots imo
    Agree with those points..i add to that by pointing out there is no reward for the most difficult shot to make..eye shots.. neither hunter bucks or bounty reward.. so making them actually penalizes ,rather than reward.... i do not understand that decision bu developers.
  • WmCWmC Registered Users 218 Posts
    6 - Bow kills have an unusual way of going down before the arrow arrives. This is just a timing issue but it looks a bit weird.
    Flying spent shells and brass when you fire would add to the realism either when pulling bolt back on rifles or whether its pistols / shotguns and assault rifles I think spent cases flying everywhere would make a fine update
    ( + )
  • vid666vid666 Registered Users 76 Posts
    I want my hunter to utter curses and oaths when certain shots are made. For example, eye shot: That's for my Grandpappie's glass eye! Or "you look much better". A brain shot: " Now who's the stupid one?!?" Or "THat shot was a no brainer." A leg shot: "Whoa! Slow down there Gimpy!" Or a head shot: "Now that's what I call a money shot!"
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    vid666 wrote: »
    I want my hunter to utter curses and oaths when certain shots are made. For example, eye shot: That's for my Grandpappie's glass eye! Or "you look much better". A brain shot: " Now who's the stupid one?!?" Or "THat shot was a no brainer." A leg shot: "Whoa! Slow down there Gimpy!" Or a head shot: "Now that's what I call a money shot!"

Yikes....as long as there is a turn off commentary option...lol
    iPhone 4, usually.
    This would add to the game I'd also like the option to have game sound effects loudest audiable and music seperate volume on a lower setting to suit my preferences at the moment option to turn on or off only available
    ( + )