Headsman revolver available with hunter bucks (Facebook)

blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
In case anyone didn't notice. I grabbed it and completed the region 7 zombie hunts. Unfortunately, I was awarded a Pliskin Fang, which I already owned. So also, I would advise anyone to hold off on buying that one!
Facebook player

Comments

• 2fargone2care2fargone2care Registered Users 185 Posts
    I grabbed it as well! I am hoping that the elite goes on sale for hunter bucks as well - we can dream can't we :)
  • LosLos Registered Users 263 Posts
    Don't buy the Granthum oxford assault rifle, you get that for completing region 9 zombie hunt. You really don't need an assault rifle, except for the duck bounty and the zebra bounty. You can complete the duck bounty in region 6. 10 ducks with region 1 assault rifle for 2700 hunter bucks, then wait for the Granthum in region 9 for the zebras
  • LosLos Registered Users 263 Posts
    If you review the old threads, you'll get a lot of good tips to save time and money.
  • blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    Los wrote: »
    If you review the old threads, you'll get a lot of good tips to save time and money.

I try to, but there is so much junk in between the ones that actually have some good pointers it's hard to navigate.
    Facebook player
  • straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Enter searchs relating to part of game you want tips on might narrow threads down a bit better
    ( + )