Finally

KingdinglingKingdingling Registered Users 211 Posts
The new open season event is finally here. What y'all think? I like the challenge of the turkey's. Thanks Glu

Comments

• pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    Worst event since the thanksgiving one, which was also a turkey hunt.
  • MaveriXMaveriX Registered Users 25 Posts
    Horrible Horrible Horrible is all I can say. I mean if this is the garbage that they're always going to,make us wait for then they might as well bring out a new hunt every other day because I know for a fact that it doesn't take weeks to reprogram code to simply make different animals walk n run the same routes n paths to the same ole backdrops n scenery.
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    I started playing after the turkeys were introduced, so I'm assuming these are the same turkeys as before put in the scenery of the newer regions? If that is the case then I can see how this new event would be especially boring for the veteran players and critiqued as extremely disappointing and unimaginative. As someone that was just seeing turkey's for the first time, I thought they were fun for about two hunts, then it was a bit of a yawn for me too.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • biggamepisalbiggamepisal Registered Users 115 Posts
    Utter and total disappointment and the whole "tons of eagles" thing.... Yeah, about that.
  • SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Utter and total disappointment and the whole "tons of eagles" thing.... Yeah, about that.

Enough already. We all understand that the open season was a disappointment to you. Do you really need to post it 10 times?
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    Enough already. We all understand that the open season was a disappointment to you. Do you really need to post it 10 times?

Well said Sheppeck. I can always count on you to keep the dissenters in line. Thank you.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • MaveriXMaveriX Registered Users 25 Posts
    Yes....I believe we do. Its our right and duty almost to call glu out about this if we want a game worthwhile to play much longer.
    MaveriX wrote: »
    Yes....I believe we do. Its our right and duty almost to call glu out about this if we want a game worthwhile to play much longer.

I can assure you that I don't care if you play this game or not. And seriously it's your "duty"? That actually made me laugh.
  • Jesus LivesJesus Lives Registered Users 123 Posts
    Hilarious stuff
    I'll speak my mind Sheppeck. Just like you do. In case you missed it, the new region sucks. What is your connection to the game that you'd defend such lousy craftsmanship?
    What is the reward for purchasing and upgrading these junk guns? If it's just eagles, you can keep this ****py new hunt. I will indeed choose not to play it any further.
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    What is the reward for purchasing and upgrading these junk guns? If it's just eagles, you can keep this ****py new hunt. I will indeed choose not to play it any further.

Special events weapons is it's own issue which has been brought up with every special event that comes out. I completed both of the new events, already had the pistol fully upgraded, and you're right that you basically switch gold coins for platinum by the time you're done....and you end up with a half upgraded special events weapon that is basically worthless....as all weapons are when a higher region weapon comes out; upgrades are the name of the game.

I should have trusted my instincts and waited to read about the update changes first....I could have gained this many platinum through the zombie glitch.
    iPhone 4, usually.
    I'll speak my mind Sheppeck. Just like you do. In case you missed it, the new region sucks. What is your connection to the game that you'd defend such lousy craftsmanship?

I thought the event was just alright. Nothing spectacular. And fine speak your mind. But when you post 10 times about your disappointment it gets annoying. Seriously, once is enough.
  • LosLos Registered Users 263 Posts
    I don't understand the need for upgrading this Barton bow right now,the region it's designed for is not out yet. When the region comes out I'm sure the coins will be available to upgrade it just like last time. if you had the bow fully upgraded now, all you could do with it is low dollar contract hunts. It won't kill anything in region 9 or 10. If you want upgrade for future regions, buy the g& h 300 for 2800gold bars and upgrade away. At least you can use it in the current region.
    And if you really want to upgrade the Barton that badn no one is telling you that you can't, just use your platinum coins until they run out, then finish it off with gold bars, there always available in the store.
    Which is precisely why I thought they had opened the new open season hunts, but you swap platinum eagles for every upgrade to your special weapons. So we are no further ahead than we have been. I'm about at that point where I could give a rip about the Barton bow. Let the thing rot in the closet for all I care. I'm so done with this ****. It's no fun anymore. But Sheppeck is right. I'm just whining.
  • AaeagleAaeagle Registered Users 14 Posts
    MaveriX wrote: »

It's a free game and you don't have to play. They have to give us something till 11 come out!
  • Eric BEric B Registered Users 52 Posts
    Is Turkey season in Mi right now went out every day this last week and these turkeys aren't as fast and much much easier to kill without all the waiting and cold and calling, if ya dont like it here play fashion wars or Farmville, This game is fricken awesome
    SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 3