GH 1 Timberwolf

KingdinglingKingdingling Registered Users 211 Posts
Does anyone own this gun? If so how do you like it? I know it's powerful for the advanced hunts but just wondering.

Comments

• KingdinglingKingdingling Registered Users 211 Posts
    Not! Powerful enough.
  • SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    What region are you on? If you are already passed region three you should buy a higher region rifle.

I also wouldn't buy a gold gun with so little power since it really wouldn't be effective on the higher regions.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    It was used for an event as I recall makes a sweet metallic clang when fired but save glu for future events
    ( + )
  • LosLos Registered Users 263 Posts
    I bought it for 120 gold bars, one time offer price. It was a great gun for the lower regions,
  • pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    Its only put there to tempt users into spending gold. The standard region 3 semi auto rifle is more powerful...
    It's a great gun. Slightly less powerful then the standard region 3, but the timberwolf is fast!!! Faster than the assault rifles. I had a lot of fun with it. For me it was well worth 120 gold bars.
  • pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    120 is a good price, but it ain't worth 450, supposedly 55% off! That would make the proper price 1000, but even the region 4 gold rifle is only 460, so anyone would be much better off spending the extra 10 in my view.
    pistoff wrote: »
    120 is a good price, but it ain't worth 450, supposedly 55% off! That would make the proper price 1000, but even the region 4 gold rifle is only 460, so anyone would be much better off spending the extra 10 in my view.

I just started another DH14 game on another device to have something to do while waiting for the next region. I spent a little time gold digging before I started the first hunting series, and I got a one time offer for the timberwolf for 160 gold bars, still a good deal, the timber wolf will get me into region 4, by that time I should have enough free gold to buy the cog,