Options

Bounties

KingdinglingKingdingling Registered Users 211 Posts
If you already ready completed all bounties say I
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    Just need consumables....... All others have been completed almost a month ago.
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I also just need consumables.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Me 2. I need 35 consumables. Glu has 20 animal calls for 270 gold bars. That dog ain't hunting!
  • Options
    BeekerBeeker Registered Users 57 Posts
    Animal calls don't count. Only hollow points, energy drink, and IR battery.
  • Options
    Exactly! That's the reason I stated THAT DOG AINT HUNTING.
  • Options
    LosLos Registered Users 263 Posts
    Before region 10 came out I saw a consumables package for sale, where you could buy energy drinks, hollow points and batteries for hunter bucks. Does that offer come back occasionally?
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    Los wrote: »
    Before region 10 came out I saw a consumables package for sale, where you could buy energy drinks, hollow points and batteries for hunter bucks. Does that offer come back occasionally?

I bought it (10k) and it was a 1 time purchase... 2 of each, and 1 animal call
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    mattp77mattp77 Registered Users 2 Posts
    im still trying to complete bounty for "kill deer" what region can I find the most deer for the contract hunts? every thing else I have completed, so until region 11 comes out, that's all ive got to play.
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Having trouble finding the wolves in region 6! The region coughed up the ducks for me to complete the cluster duck bounty, but the freaking wolves are hiding on me!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    mattp77mattp77 Registered Users 2 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Having trouble finding the wolves in region 6! The region coughed up the ducks for me to complete the cluster duck bounty, but the freaking wolves are hiding on me!

kill 2 then pause hunt, select quit. it will fail hunt then restart.
  • Options
    Deer bounty: hidden region, 8 muntjacs count as deer. Kill 7 then fail the hunt and repeat often
  • Options
    I just got second star on deer bounty and I think it is awesome that they made the next stage 2014 kills :)
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    I think I play this game too much, I started march 30th, by April 23rd I completed everything.
  • Options
    Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    Mattp77..... Try the hidden region. Muntjacs count towards the deer hunt and you can kill quite a bit there. Either keep playing and complete the hunts or when you get to the hunt needed you to kill 8 just kill 7 and allow the hunt to fail. You can play that hunt over and over this way until you get the 2014 deer kills.
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    Was ready for the.cheese wire ala hitnan series but neck tally nearing completion did anyone bother with consumables must of cost a few glu coin to complete?
    ( + )
  • Options
    Only 6 neck shots away from 3 stars
    ( + )
  • Options
    blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    Whenever I feel like I play this game too much, I need only come here! I still have a few animals left, about 500 deer, and a handful of neck and body shots to finish. And consumables, but I'm not even trying to finish that one. Also, I now regret killing 9 of 10 ducks, etc., failing and starting over. I'm doing the rest of my bounties the long way.
    Facebook player
  • Options
    Blue ridge your just dedicated my neck shots pretty much all dall sheep region 10 kill 5 and repeat I don't think I'll be doing that particular.contract hunt if I can help it for a while ! Now just chilling out with barton bow in hidden temple would like to do consumables bounty but cost vs r3ward probably means I'll leave it alone and look forward to new bounties instead your correct in doin bounties the way you suggest as now pretty much my kills register neck shot typical..
    ( + )
  • Options
    can someone tell me how many consumables for the 3rd star.

Im at 10/50 not gonna use anymore until I know I can go all the way!
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    BeekerBeeker Registered Users 57 Posts
    Should be 75
  • Options
    75 consumables I'm looking at 39 against 50 at pr3sent glu reward 4 and 1 sports drink not particularly bountiful reward
    ( + )
  • Options
    Thats to get to the 2nd star grade 50 so 75 for the.three stars I must admit to likeing hunting with sportsdrink effect of slo mo kills and super fast reloads!
    ( + )
  • Options
    John ReeseJohn Reese Registered Users 14 Posts
    "I"... 72 of 72 stars... and ftr, it takes the use of 100 consumables for the 3rd star...
  • Options
    TMan2TMan2 Registered Users 35 Posts
    John Reese wrote: »
    "I"... 72 of 72 stars... and ftr, it takes the use of 100 consumables for the 3rd star...

Yes John Reese is right, it is 100 consumables for the 3rd star, not 75. Unless there is a difference between platforms.
  • Options
    100 consumables vs what reward please? If its 200 glu makes a little more sense to do
    ( + )
  • Options
    John Reese wrote: »
    Thank you this is what i was guessing, have only used 11/50 is what i see... which makes me also want to point out that I have noticed that glu made a mistake...

They mixed up rare calls and animal calls, animal calls are supposed to work towards the bounty, but they dont... and rare calls do count towards the bounty, but there used to be some info page that had a list of what the consumables are..

They should just make them all count as consumables now since this will cause confusion, animal calls should be fixed with the next update please glu! they are supposed to count towards the bounty... Please reply to this GluAdmin, and let me know what you guys know about this.

Thanks, ~John
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    WmCWmC Registered Users 218 Posts
    I still do not see the point of burning all those consumables for a small gold return. The consumables accumulated from the other bounties are much more valuable when needed for advanced hunts.
  • Options
    megageckomegagecko Registered Users 45 Posts
    Blue ridge your just dedicated my neck shots pretty much all dall sheep region 10 kill 5 and repeat I don't think I'll be doing that particular.contract hunt if I can help it for a while ! Now just chilling out with barton bow in hidden temple would like to do consumables bounty but cost vs r3ward probably means I'll leave it alone and look forward to new bounties instead your correct in doin bounties the way you suggest as now pretty much my kills register neck shot typical..

Go after the gezzele in region 9, you get 7 and 8 at atime, use a riffle and set up behind the rock, they count as deer and you can aim for neck,lung,heart,etc.and complete the bounties,worked for me,very cool spot.
  • Options
    brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    If you already ready completed all bounties say I

I haven't finished all of the bounties either. Hunt for brainies to blow and the famous consumables.
    As well as waiting for new region.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • Options
    Brains I focussed on attacking predators with shotgun sun bears hidden region elephant and rhino give a nice target to aim for with bow from afar
    ( + )