Options

Isle of Thule

SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
I just got the pop up for the next event. It said hundreds of missions and new bounties.
:cool:iPhone 6:cool:
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    LosLos Registered Users 263 Posts
    Great news!!! I'm excited to see what new bounties they'll have for us. Hundreds of missions sounds great, but tons of platinum did too!
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    If this wasn't sheppeck I wouldn't have believed it lol; Excited!
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    10250208_778977288788019_4983719698638669102_n.jpg
    Say What??
  • Options
    Good timing! I was thinking about moving to New Zealand with djradnad!
  • Options
    vid666vid666 Registered Users 76 Posts
    Well that kind of sux... Based on the "tons" of plat eagles last event that was around 36 actual eagles after upgrades, this should place the "hundreds" of new mission at approximately... let me get a calculator... carry the 5... square the denominator... Ummmm... 4 new missions.
  • Options
    vid666 wrote: »
    Well that kind of sux... Based on the "tons" of plat eagles last event that was around 36 actual eagles after upgrades, this should place the "hundreds" of new mission at approximately... let me get a calculator... carry the 5... square the denominator... Ummmm... 4 new missions.
    Well are we not optimistic!!
    Say What??
  • Options
    This just in: each platinum coin is six feet in diameter, weighing approximately 300 lbs each, thus, satisfying the tons of platinum claim and relieving glu of all future civil actions!!!
  • Options
    They said "hundreds" that is plural, I am going to hold them to it!
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    I'm feeling optimistic about this next region.
  • Options
    I am very optimistic also, I keep reading it over and over... bounties, rewards... and the graphics are looking good lol
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    I too was.getting ready to pack for new zealand this is very good news maybe we shouldn't take tonnes of plats too literally not saying they wouldn't be useful just lower the level of expectation besides 6' across won't fit on my tiny phone screen..
    ( + )
  • Options
    deadlytiger72deadlytiger72 Registered Users 8 Posts
    That's why I play these types of games in big tabs
  • Options
    I bit the bullet and finally put a red dot on sterling region 10 assault rifle only 243 necks left to shoot was getting too many head eye and body shots with the open sights! Looks like screenshot from a cave/cavern with snowy mountains as the happy hunting ground bring on the.snow leopards and other similarly camoflaged predators to make for some harder to spot stalking
    ( + )
  • Options
    Tdub wrote: »
    10250208_778977288788019_4983719698638669102_n.jpg
    would be cool to have a rifle shot start an avalanche to take down prey!
    ( + )
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    If I'm not mistaken, the lost temple had the same description in the pop-up. So we'll probably have to gather map pieces in the regions within the game, to unlock the isle. I liked that concept, and hope it continues with this event. Lots of new game play! Very refreshing.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    todfoxx wrote: »
    If I'm not mistaken, the lost temple had the same description in the pop-up. So we'll probably have to gather map pieces in the regions within the game, to unlock the isle. I liked that concept, and hope it continues with this event. Lots of new game play! Very refreshing.

you were right !
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?97940-Lost-Temple&highlight=lost+temple
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Looking forward to it....even on my poor old disabled combat vet on a fixed income status... :)
    Say What??
  • Options
    beerhunterbeerhunter Registered Users 277 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »

the 'collecting map pieces'-concept is also used in upcoming dino hunter; possible we'll se more of that.

for all you brave hunters out there who haven't heard it through the grapevine: check out some interesting news on the dinos at the special subforum: http://tiny.cc/dinobeta
  • Options
    Looking forward to having both dh 2014 and dino as energy refills good to switch between games been using dh reloaded as fall back on which I still enjoy playing although 5maps the weather changes keeping the challenge with night and daytime
    ( + )
  • Options
    beerhunter wrote: »
    the 'collecting map pieces'-concept is also used in upcoming dino hunter; possible we'll se more of that.

for all you brave hunters out there who haven't heard it through the grapevine: check out some interesting news on the dinos at the special subforum: http://tiny.cc/dinobeta

You were supposed to also say "SPOILER ALERT" lol
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    RPG oh yesss
    ( + )
  • Options
    brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    Just wait and see. When it comes, prove it. Hopefully not far from the image built.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • Options
    alfredspropertyalfredsproperty Registered Users 2 Posts
    Does anybody know when this is coming?
  • Options
    Summer 2014
    ( + )
  • Options
    Does anybody know when this is coming?

Isle of thule comes out in about a week.
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    I was commenting on other link apologies for confusion
    ( + )
  • Options
    Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    This new event cant come soon enough....... Cant wait to see the new bounties
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
  • Options
    Eye shots leg shots tail shots maybe added be good if they add x number of kills straight with no wounded prey
    ( + )
  • Options
    Complete hunt in fastest time would be cool with x number of kills new x bows are stealthy and quick very happy even just took down a musoxen 1 bolt kill in glacier bay although most were 2 shot kills but my award bow not fully upgraded yet so early signs are good
    ( + )
  • Options
    Bouty reward for multiples of same shot placement kills for example four head shots in a row same hunt get four times that hunts usual bonus? I think that would be cool and reward consistency
    ( + )