the stats and the plats

beerhunterbeerhunter Registered Users 277 Posts
just some figures for the stats.

plat earned at r6 bow series: 227
of which last hunt (no. 35) paid 90

plat earned at r7 bow series: 263
of which last hunt (no. 40) paid 100

plats earned form r6 rare hunts while playing through r6 bow series: 58
these include ash (wolf), some white tails, 3 black wolves etc.

plats earned form r7 rare hunts while playing through r7 bow series: 66
these include azrack (gazelle), kagera (lion), eon (cheetah), some zebras and some oryx

total plats from r6 and r7 bow series plus rare hunts while doing bow series: roughly 600

anyone out here can tell how many plats earned in total from rare hunts r6 and r7?

Comments

• MenipoMenipo Registered Users 218 Posts
    beerhunter wrote: »
    just some figures for the stats.

plat earned at r6 bow series: 227
    of which last hunt (no. 35) paid 90

plat earned at r7 bow series: 263
    of which last hunt (no. 40) paid 100

plats earned form r6 rare hunts while playing through r6 bow series: 58
    these include ash (wolf), some white tails, 3 black wolves etc.

plats earned form r7 rare hunts while playing through r7 bow series: 66
    these include azrack (gazelle), kagera (lion), eon (cheetah), some zebras and some oryx

total plats from r6 and r7 bow series plus rare hunts while doing bow series: roughly 600

anyone out here can tell how many plats earned in total from rare hunts r6 and r7?

Hi Beerhunter,

No, I did not take note of how many plats were awarded every time. But just in case it helps, after completing R6 and R7, which means receiving the plats of both series and some rare hunts (6-8?), spending 200 plats for the crossbow and spending another bunch for the upgrades required by both weapons, my balance is minus 213. In other words, after completing R6 bow hunt and R7 crossbow hunt (with all intakes and expenditures mentioned), I have 213 plats less than when I started. And I have the Dixon Snare (crossbow) upgraded only up to lvl 5 and the Barton Hawk (bow) upgraded up to level 4 in all categories except two (one lvl 5 and one lvl 2)
  • beerhunterbeerhunter Registered Users 277 Posts
    ...just finished thule, some more numbers here:

total plat from bow series 6 and 7 plus all from hunting series and trophy amounts to around 2700 so far.
    i haven't finished any of the rare hunts in r6, r7 and thule so there's gonna be some more.

full upgrades on barton mk vii will be 2779 in gold or about 2000 in plat (for plat just counted roughly, it's something between 1950 and 2000).
    all three rare hunts (r6, r7 and thule) locked now. total plat earned from

- bow series 6 and 7
    - thule hunting series and trophy hunts
    - all rare hunts until locked

was 3706.
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    all three rare hunts (r6, r7 and thule) locked now. total plat earned from

- bow series 6 and 7
    - thule hunting series and trophy hunts
    - all rare hunts until locked

was 3706.
    I upgraded all with gold. I am less than one hundred platinums away from this number, 3706, (100 platinums would be around 6 or 7 rare hunts) and none of the regions or Thule has closed yet...Are these "android' estimates?
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
    I upgraded all with gold. I am less than one hundred platinums away from this number, 3706, (100 platinums would be around 6 or 7 rare hunts) and none of the regions or Thule has closed yet...Are these "android' estimates?

it is what i got on android, not estimate but accurate. just took the difference from when i started thule to when last rare hunt closed; all figures are 'gross' i.e. what was rewarded (without spending any).

it might be different on ios. what i've found was that rare hunts seemed to stay open for long time at first but once the rare hunt at thule had locked I got only three more at r6 and three at r7, some giving very 'little' plat, maybe 8 or 10 or so.

will be interesting to hear (from you or others) if amounts are the same on ios...
  • zzhunterzzhunter Registered Users 3 Posts
    Using only plats and doing all upgrades required for R6, R7 and Thule, i ended up with 690 fewer plats than when i started. Thought you were to be rewarded for success...???
  • Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    I ended up with 900 less...... but I have the Barton Hawk and the Dixon Snare fully upgraded. I need 251 plats to fully upgrade the Barton MK VII. I guess its a reward, wouldn't you?
    :cool: iPhone 4s :cool:
    it is what i got on android, not estimate but accurate. just took the difference from when i started thule to when last rare hunt closed; all figures are 'gross' i.e. what was rewarded (without spending any).

it might be different on ios. what i've found was that rare hunts seemed to stay open for long time at first but once the rare hunt at thule had locked I got only three more at r6 and three at r7, some giving very 'little' plat, maybe 8 or 10 or so.

will be interesting to hear (from you or others) if amounts are the same on ios...

Aha! you maybe right, because I just closed Thule rare hunts, so what u say makes sense in that the rare hunts in regions 6 and 7 may close soon afterwards. I will post back if the number amounts up to 3706...thanks!
    ...ya, will be nice to know. just (5 minutes ago) heard from a buddy of mine - who is an droid too - he had exactly the same, 3706. but it could be different on ios or even on different devices. he's on galaxy tab 2 and i'm on galaxy s5.
    ...ya, will be nice to know. just (5 minutes ago) heard from a buddy of mine - who is an droid too - he had exactly the same, 3706. but it could be different on ios or even on different devices. he's on galaxy tab 2 and i'm on galaxy s5.

exactly, just finished the hunts....3706, (Samsung galaxy S2)

started out with 666 platinums after hidden region 1
    + 268 from open season (272 minus 4 for one particular update where gold was not optional)
    + 3706 from regions 6, 7 hunts and Thule
    = 4640 platinums is my total to date