Thule animals

triggerhappytriggerhappy Registered Users 159 Posts
For those of you who already have all the map pieces and unlocked Thule are there any new animals to hunt or is it all the same snow region animals? I just started the Region 6 bow series so I won't get to Thule fora little while.

Comments

• straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
    No new species as yet really.wanted giraffes and emus and ostriches but thule was never goin to be the.region for them maybe next time!
    ( + )
  • DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    just kinda renamed animals, there are eurasion bears and red deer and what not, which just look the same as brown bears and deer to me :/
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
    I forgot about the red deer but they must be close cousins of other deer as they look oddly familiar
    ( + )
    Maybe.well get pandas in next update but they'll be polar bears with an eye patch..
    ( + )
    Timber wolves are they new?
    ( + )
  • David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    So I noticed that some of the weapon series/rare hunt series had named animals, like trophy hunts. I would definitely like to see a pack of trophy hunt animals in a rare hunt. Trophy hunt animals always have different details to them and I always wonder why DH doesn't use all of their creations more consistently in the game. Why take the time to create such cool looking animals if you're only going to use them for one hunt?
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Like putting the dominate wolf in a pack and you have to seek him out...
    Say What??
  • LosLos Registered Users 263 Posts
    I'm happy as long as I don't have to shoot any more dall sheep!!!
  • triggerhappytriggerhappy Registered Users 159 Posts
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    just kinda renamed animals, there are eurasion bears and red deer and what not, which just look the same as brown bears and deer to me :/

Wow, that's a big let-down. I knew they couldn't top Hidden Region 1. I just hope Standard Region 11 takes us to a different part of the world. Australia seems like a no-brainer to me. If we have to stay in Africa how about some frickin gorillas??
    Tdub wrote: »
    Like putting the dominate wolf in a pack and you have to seek him out...

Exactly! You could do the same thing by having a series of hunts with one variety of animal; all types of wolves together, birds, cats, deer, elk/moose, maybe a 'big game' hunt with elephants/rhinos/bison. Something that would make you have to distinguish what you were shooting at, instead of shooting at any thing that moves like we currently do; bugs and butterflies included.
    iPhone 4, usually.
    King kong would be good
    ( + )
  • torrentbestMertorrentbestMer Registered Users 2 Posts
    Уставший, решил что-нибудь посмотреть и наткнулся на фильм «Тинейджер на миллиард». Озвучка была не очень, но название заинтриговало и я решил посмотреть.

О чем фильм? Когда смотрел, честно сказать, я вспоминал свои годы. Невероятный фильм.
    Начинается с того, что пацан приходит в банк и просит 40 млн бат в кредит. А после, история его жизни и на что, ему понадобились деньги.

История типичного вебмастера, а по соседству главного героя начинается с онлайн игр. Пацан играл в ргп, выпала редкая вещь. За игровую валюту не продал, но ему предложили за это реальные деньги. Так, он начал добывать, а после продавать за реал. Блин, ну что может быть круче. Как только увидел, сразу решил, что время будет потрачено не зря.
  • Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    Уставший, решил что-нибудь посмотреть и наткнулся на фильм «Тинейджер на миллиард». Озвучка была не очень, но название заинтриговало и я решил посмотреть.

О чем фильм? Когда смотрел, честно сказать, я вспоминал свои годы. Невероятный фильм.
    Начинается с того, что пацан приходит в банк и просит 40 млн бат в кредит. А после, история его жизни и на что, ему понадобились деньги.

История типичного вебмастера, а по соседству главного героя начинается с онлайн игр. Пацан играл в ргп, выпала редкая вещь. За игровую валюту не продал, но ему предложили за это реальные деньги. Так, он начал добывать, а после продавать за реал. Блин, ну что может быть круче. Как только увидел, сразу решил, что время будет потрачено не зря.

Can anyone translate for us English only speakers?
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    Tired, I decided to watch something and stumbled upon the film "Teenager in a billion" . Voice acting was not very good, but the name intrigued and I decided to watch. What movie? When watching, to be honest, I was reminded of my years. Incredible film. begins with the fact that the boy comes to the bank and asks 40 million baht loan. And after the story of his life and that he needed money. history typical webmaster, and in the neighborhood of the protagonist begins with online games. Kid playing in prn, had the rare thing. In-game currency is not sold, but he offered it for real money. So, he began to produce and sell after for real. ****, what could be cooler. As soon as I saw at once decided that the time will be well spent.

MY google chrome did it for me when I opened the thread !!
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
    I finally unlocked Thule last night. Scenery is very very cool. Nice job there. I am disappointed with the animal selection so far though (only about 10-15 hunts in). As stated before the Eurasian bears look no different than the other brown bears (which is accurate) and the only new animal i have seen so far is the red deer which look just like Elk (just different coloring and smaller racks). I am little confused as to why there are boar and leopards here. They do not seem to fit in. Maybe i don't understand the concept of the island of thule but i thought i was supposed to be somewhere around Greenland or the Scandinavian countries?
  • Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    I finally unlocked Thule last night. Scenery is very very cool. Nice job there. I am disappointed with the animal selection so far though (only about 10-15 hunts in). As stated before the Eurasian bears look no different than the other brown bears (which is accurate) and the only new animal i have seen so far is the red deer which look just like Elk (just different coloring and smaller racks). I am little confused as to why there are boar and leopards here. They do not seem to fit in. Maybe i don't understand the concept of the island of thule but i thought i was supposed to be somewhere around Greenland or the Scandinavian countries?
    The boar and leopards seemed strange to me too. It seems like it would be too cold. Then again, there is such thing as snow leopards in some parts of the world. So, who knows?
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
    Tanner96 wrote: »
    The boar and leopards seemed strange to me too. It seems like it would be too cold. Then again, there is such thing as snow leopards in some parts of the world. So, who knows?

True about the snow leopards but they are lighter in color and have bigger tails. I just want to see a **** walrus..lol.
    I thought orca would be a hunt
    ( + )
  • Edygr4Edygr4 Registered Users 29 Posts
    Yep, leopards do not fit at all O_o. Nor boars. This region looks like Siberia (with its animals) to me.
    I would like next Hidden Region to be in the Amazonian canopy, with:
    -capucin monkeys
    -spider monkeys
    -iguanas
    -jaguars
    -pumas (yes, they do live there and they are good climbers)
    -sloths (they should slide on trees bark because they cannot move fast)
    -harpy eagles (as normal hunts and they should attack you - they are big and strong!)
    -ara macaw as bird hunt!
    What do you say?
    Edygr4 wrote: »
    Yep, leopards do not fit at all O_o. Nor boars. This region looks like Siberia (with its animals) to me.
    I would like next Hidden Region to be in the Amazonian canopy, with:
    -capucin monkeys
    -spider monkeys
    -iguanas
    -jaguars
    -pumas (yes, they do live there and they are good climbers)
    -sloths (they should slide on trees bark because they cannot move fast)
    -harpy eagles (as normal hunts and they should attack you - they are big and strong!)
    -ara macaw as bird hunt!
    What do you say?

Monkeys, cool. Birds that attack, cooler. Animals hiding in trees that may or may not come down to attack you....ohhhh yeah.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    When I first saw a leopard hunt I hoped it would be an ounce, but no, just the same old orange ones!
  • GatormanGatorman Registered Users 12 Posts
    I want to shoot a bigfoot !!!