Awwww man!

Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
Just when I thought I'd keep collecting platinum eagles all 3 rare hunts closed up shop on me :(
Oh well, it was fun while it lasted!!!!
Really enjoyed this hidden region, don't know how you, glu, will outdo yourself, but I know you will :)
:cool: iPhone 4s :cool:

Comments

• SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    How many platinum eagles were you able to get? I am about 75% upgraded on my Barton MK VII. And still don't have any of the rare hunts closed.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    I've not tried upgrading the Barton MK VII but I was able to fully upgrade the other two bows and I have 1348 platinum right now. I'm gonna do the upgrades in a bit but I do not think it's enough to fully upgrade it
  • Eli_the_HunterEli_the_Hunter Registered Users 660 Posts
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    How many platinum eagles were you able to get? I am about 75% upgraded on my Barton MK VII. And still don't have any of the rare hunts closed.

I upgraded the bow. I had enough platinum to get the tuning to level 8, the other 5 catagories are at level 7 and I have 89 platinum's left. To upgrade the bow completely with gold it's gonna cost u 2,788 of them bad boys. To upgrade fully with just platinum eagles is 1,986. I have each category broken down by cost per level, if you'd like that info you can inbox me and I'll send it your way.